Endogenous network formation in patent contests and its role as a barrier to entry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Marinucci & Wouter Vergote, 2011. "Endogenous Network Formation in Patent Contests And Its Role as A Barrier to Entry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 529-551, December.
- MARINUCCI, Marco & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2011. "Endogenous network formation in patent contests and its role as a barrier to entry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2384, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2016. "The effect of entry on R&D networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "A market for connections," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 37-52.
- Grandjean, G. & Tellone, D. & Vergote, W., 2017. "Endogenous network formation in a Tullock contest," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-10.
- Grandjean, G. & Tellone, D. & Vergote, W., 2016. "Cooperation, Competition and Entry in a Tullock Contest," CORE Discussion Papers 2016032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alexander Matros & David Michael Rietzke, 2017. "Contests on Networks," Working Papers 156630581, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim, 2016.
"R&D Investments under Endogenous Cluster Formation,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
555, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim, 2017. "R&D Investments under Endogenous Cluster Formation," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168233, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordspatent game; networks; R&D cooperation; all-pay auction;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2010-03-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2010-03-28 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-03-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2010-03-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2010-03-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2009068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .