Citations for "Confidence Intervals for Elasticity Estimators in Translog Models"
by Anderson, Richard G & Thursby, Jerry G
- Kurt Kratena & Gerhard Streicher & Simone Salotti & Mark Sommer & Juan Manuel Valderas Jaramillo, 2017. "FIDELIO 2: Overview and theoretical foundations of the second version of the Fully Interregional Dynamic Econometric Long-term Input-Output model for the EU-27," JRC Working Papers JRC105900, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jungnickel, Rolf & Keller, Dietmar & Peters, Heiko & Borrmann, Christine, 2008. "International mobility of jobs--Diversion from Western to Eastern locations?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 260-271, September.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1995. "Multinational Corporations, Outsourcing, and American Wage Divergence," NBER Working Papers 5253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vega-Cervera, J.A. & Medina, J., 2000. "Energy as a productive input: The underlying technology for Portugal and Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 757-775.
- Jean-Guy Devezeaux de Lavergne & Norbert Ladoux, 1989. "Demande de facteurs et productivité dans le long terme : l'apport des fonctions à capital quasi-fixe," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 43-56.
- Michel Dumont, 2006. "Foreign outsourcing, labour demand and the choice of functional form," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 255-273, November.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jäckle & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005.
"Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(4), pages 693-731, December.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Jäckle, Robert & Ekholm, Karolina & Becker, Sascha O., 2004. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Ekholm, Karolina & Jäckle, Robert & Mündler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "Location choice and employment decisions: a comparison of German and Swedish multinationals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jaeckle & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sasha O & Ekholm, Karolina & Jackle, Robert & Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2004. "Location Choices and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2fq490pd, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jäckle & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions:A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 4, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Ekholm, Karolina & Jäckle, Robert & Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 4887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brox, James A. & Fader, Christina, 1996. "Production elasticity differences between just-in-time and non-just-in-time users in the automotive parts industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-90.
- Guy Nkamleu & Joachim Nyemeck & Jim Gockowsk, 2010. "Working Paper 104 - Technology Gap and Efficiency in Cocoa Production in West and Central Africa: Implications for Cocoa Sector Development," Working Paper Series 241, African Development Bank.
- Edward Kokkelenberg & Sang Nguyen, 1989. "Modeling technical progress and total factor productivity: A plant level example," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alberto Behar, 2004. "Estimates of labour demand elasticities and elasticities of substitution using firm-level manufacturing data," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 098, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nguyen, Sang V & Streitwieser, Mary L, 1999. "Factor Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1998. "Factor Substitution In U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter," Working Papers 98-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gambaro, Marco & Puglisi, Riccardo, 2013. "Complement or substitute? The internet as an advertising channel, evidence on advertisers on the Italian market, 2005-2009," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88464, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Frank, Mark W., 2008. "Media substitution in advertising: A spirited case study," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 308-326, January.
- Mark W. Frank, 2006. "Media Substitution in Advertising: A Spirited Case Study," Working Papers 0606, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Medina, J. & Vega-Cervera, J. A., 2001. "Energy and the non-energy inputs substitution: evidence for Italy, Portugal and Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 203-214, February.
- Charles P. Thomas & Jaime R. Marquez & Sean Fahle, 2008. "Measuring U.S. international relative prices: a WARP view of the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 917, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sandhu, Gurmit S. & Phillips, W.E. & Percy, Mike, 1992. "Economic Structural Analysis of the Canadian Agricultural Production Sector," Staff Paper Series 232540, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik & Lundmark, Robert, 2003. "Structural changes in Swedish wastepaper demand: a variable cost function approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 41-63.
- Jerry G. Thursby, 2000. "What Do We Say about Ourselves and What Does It Mean? Yet Another Look at Economics Department Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 383-404, June.
- Anders Toft & Trond Bjørndal, 1997. "The Structure of Production in the Norwegian Fish-Processing Industry: An Empirical Multi-Output Cost Analysis Using a Hybrid Translog Functional Form," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 247-267, August.
- Cahill, Sean & Hazledine, Tim, 1989. "Structure, Costs and Performance in Canadian Food and Beverage Industries: Intra-Industry and Inter-Industry Studies," Working Papers 244044, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Vicente Ruiz, 2016. "Groundwater Overdraft, Electricity, and Wrong Incentives: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Alberto Behar, 2005. "Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 244, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Behar, 2008. "Does training benefit those who do not get any? Elasticities of complementarity and factor price in South Africa," Working Papers 73, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Seldon, Barry J. & Jewell, R. Todd & O'Brien, Daniel M., 2000. "Media substitution and economies of scale in advertising," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1153-1180, December.
- Mark A. Wynne & Erasmus K. Kersting, 2008. "The globalization of U.S. business investment," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Feb.
- Grosskopf, S. & Hayes, K. & Hirschberg, J., 1995. "Fiscal stress and the production of public safety: A distance function approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 277-296, June.
- Niklas Rudholm, 2003. "Competition and substitutability in the Swedish pharmaceuticals market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(14), pages 1609-1617.
- Pedro Barros & Sara Machado, 2010. "Money for nothing?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 234-255, September.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Chao, Chi-Chur & Chou, Win Lin, 2002. "Trade similarities and contagion among the Asian crisis economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 271-283.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kyer, Ben L., 1995. "Assessing a disaggregated energy input : Using confidence intervals around translog elasticity estimates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-132, April.