Complement or substitute? The internet as an advertising channel, evidence on advertisers on the Italian market, 2004-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Richard G & Thursby, Jerry G, 1986. "Confidence Intervals for Elasticity Estimators in Translog Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 647-656, November.
- Charles Moss, 2000. "Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas with zero input levels: bootstrapping and substitution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 677-679.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin J. Silk & Lisa R. Klein & Ernst R. Berndt, 2001. "Intermedia Substitutability and Market Demand by National Advertisers," NBER Working Papers 8624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; Internet; Media;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .