Intermedia Substitutability and Market Demand by National Advertisers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Phillip J, 1975. "The Economic Consequences of Advertising," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 213-241, April.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gambaro, Marco & Puglisi, Riccardo, 2013. "Complement or substitute? The internet as an advertising channel, evidence on advertisers on the Italian market, 2005-2009," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88464, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Alvin Silk & Lisa Klein & Ernst Berndt, 2002. "Intermedia Substitutability and Market Demand by National Advertisers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 323-348, June.
- Marco GAMBARO & Riccardo PUGLISI, 2012. "Complement or substitute? The internet as an advertising channel, evidence on advertisers on the Italian market, 2004-2009," Departmental Working Papers 2012-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Evan Kwerel & Johathan Levy & Robert Pepper & David Sappington & Donald Stockdale & John Williams, 2002. "Economic Issues at the Federal Communications Commission," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(4), pages 337-356, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .