Social capital, economic growth and regional development
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Roberta Capello & Giovanni Perucca, 2015. "Openness to Globalization and Regional Growth Patterns in CEE Countries: From the EU Accession to the Economic Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 218-236, March.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2009.
"Social capital, innovation and growth: Evidence from Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 544-567, July.
- Akcomak, Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2006. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ioannidis, Panos, 2015. "Decentralization, Local Government Reforms and Perceptions of Local Actors: The Greek Case," MPRA Paper 66420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2015.
- Barrington, D.J. & Sridharan, S. & Saunders, S.G. & Souter, R.T. & Bartram, J. & Shields, K.F. & Meo, S. & Kearton, A. & Hughes, R.K., 2016. "Improving community health through marketing exchanges: A participatory action research study on water, sanitation, and hygiene in three Melanesian countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 84-93.
- Dominiak Joanna & Konecka-Szydłowska Barbara, 2012. "Social capital in the Poznań agglomeration," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 18(18), pages 5-14, November.
- Nathanael D. Peach & Luke A. Petach, 2016. "Development and Quality of Life in Cities," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 30(1), pages 32-45, February.
- Nikolaos Triantafyllopoulos, 2006. "Family and Landed Property Relations Regarded As a Social Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa06p587, European Regional Science Association.
- Philipp Marek & Benjamin Damm & Tong-Yaa Su, 2015. "Beyond the Employment Agency: The Effect of Social Capital on the Duration of Unemployment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 812, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Franz Huber, 2009. "Social Capital Of Economic Clusters: Towards A Network-Based Conception Of Social Resources," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(2), pages 160-170, April.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-015-0729-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca, Davide, 2016. "Votes and Regional Economic Growth: Evidence from Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 477-495.
- Isabel Neira Gómez & Marta Portela, 2011. "Determinantes del capital social," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 60, pages 986-1001 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Paula Pavarina, 2012. "Conflicts and social capital and economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa12p591, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward Lorenz, 2012. "Social Capital and Enterprise Innovative Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Developing Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Shideler, David W. & Kraybill, David S., 2009. "Social capital: An analysis of factors influencing investment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 443-455, June.
- Marco Bellandi & María J. Ruiz-Fuensanta, 2010. "An empirical analysis of district external economies based on a structure-conduct-performance framework," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 801-818, November.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes, 2013. "Generalized trust and regional innovation activity," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2012, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Gershman, Boris, 2016.
"Witchcraft beliefs and the erosion of social capital: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 182-208.
- Boris Gershman, 2015. "Witchcraft Beliefs and the Erosion of Social Capital: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa and Beyond," Working Papers 2015-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sibylle Puntscher & Christoph Hauser & Karin Pichler & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2014. "Social Capital and Collective Memory: A Complex Relationship," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 116-132, February.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0616-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jieh-Jiuh Wang, 2013. "Post-disaster cross-nation mutual aid in natural hazards: case analysis from sociology of disaster and disaster politics perspectives," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 66(2), pages 413-438, March.
- Paul Robson & Charles Akuetteh & Paul Westhead & Mike Wright, 2012. "Innovative opportunity pursuit, human capital and business ownership experience in an emerging region: evidence from Ghana," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 603-625, October.
- Damiano, Fiorillo, 2008. "Offerta di Attivita' Gratuita in Italia: una analisi micro-econometrica," CELPE Discussion Papers 107, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Pileček & Pavel Chromý & Vít Jančák, 2013. "Social Capital and Local Socio-economic Development: The Case of Czech Peripheries," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(5), pages 604-620, December.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- Załęczna Magdalena, 2014. "Restitution in the context of institutional lock-in," Journal for Perspectives of Economic Political and Social Integration, Sciendo, vol. 20(1), pages 153-175, January.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "The role of social capital in homogeneous society: Review of recent researches in Japan," MPRA Paper 11385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Neira & Emilia Vázquez & Marta Portela, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Social Capital and Economic Growth in Europe (1980–2000)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Prasopchoke Mongsawad, 2010. "The Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy: a contribution to the theory of development," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(1), pages 123-143, June.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.