Why Most Developing Countries Should Not Try New Zealand's Reforms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group & New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Overseas Development Institute, 2016. "Strengthening Public Financial Management Reform in Pacific Island Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25070, The World Bank.
- Wallis, Joe & Dollery, Brian, 2001. "Government Failure, Social Capital and the Appropriateness of the New Zealand Model for Public Sector Reform in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 245-263, February.
- Porter, Raewyn Isabel, 2001. "Questioning de Soto: The Case of Uganda," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2001 Vol. XXVIII No. , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Leonard, David K. & Bloom, Gerald & Hanson, Kara & O’Farrell, Juan & Spicer, Neil, 2013. "Institutional Solutions to the Asymmetric Information Problem in Health and Development Services for the Poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 71-87.
- Fozzard, Adrian & Foster, Mick, 2001. "Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-income Aid Dependent Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 81 - Re-Orienting Public Management in Africa: Selected Issues and Some Country Experiences," Working Paper Series 2295, African Development Bank.
- Abu Shiraz Rahaman, 2009. "Independent financial auditing and the crusade against government sector financial mismanagement in Ghana," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 224-246, October.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:4:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Meuleman, 2010. "The Cultural Dimension of Metagovernance: Why Governance Doctrines May Fail," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Gershberg, Alec Ian & González, Pablo Alberto & Meade, Ben, 2012. "Understanding and Improving Accountability in Education: A Conceptual Framework and Guideposts from Three Decentralization Reform Experiences in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1024-1041.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2008. "Public Sector Reform: What Works and Why? An IEG evaluation of World Bank Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6484, June.
- Mark Schacter, 2000. "Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22827, June.
- Wasniewski, Krzysztof, 2016. "The economic power of veto players – the connection between fiscal policies, and political systems," MPRA Paper 69849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritzen, Scott A., 2007. "Reorienting Health Ministry roles in transition settings: Capacity and strategy gaps," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 73-83, September.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005. "Public management and the essential public health functions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2016.
"A surplus of ambition: can Europe rely on large primary surpluses to solve its debt problem?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(85), pages 5-49.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Panizza, Ugo, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," NBER Working Papers 20316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abu Sarker, 2005. "New Public Management, Service Provision and Non-Governmental Organizations in Bangladesh," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-271, September.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2000. "Public Sector Governance and the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP)," Discussion Papers DP 2000-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Craig, David & Porter, Doug, 2003. "Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers: A New Convergence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Verena Fritz & Edward Hedger & Ana Paula Fialho Lopes, 2011. "Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10097, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito, 2000. "The role of the State and the quality of the public sector," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 81 - Re-Orienting Public Management in Africa: Selected Issues and Some Country Experiences," Working Paper Series 2215, African Development Bank.
- Andrews, Matthew R., 2009. "Isomorphism and the Limits to African Public Financial Management Reform," Scholarly Articles 4415942, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bouckaert Geert & Nakrošis Vitalis & Nemec Juraj, 2011. "Public Administration and Management Reforms in CEE: Main Trajectories and Results," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 9-29, July.
- Alison J. Blaiklock & Cynthia A. Kiro & Michael Belgrave & Will Low & Eileen Davenport & Ian B. Hassall, 2002. "When the Invisible Hand Rocks the Cradle: New Zealand children in a time of change," Papers inwopa02/20, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Matt Andrews, 2015. "Has Sweden Injected Realism into Public Financial Management Reforms in Partner Countries?," CID Working Papers 303, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:41:y:2016:i:c:p:34-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjoern Dressel & Jim Brumby, 2012. "Enhancing Capabilities of Central Finance Agencies : From Diagnosis to Action," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12752, The World Bank.
- Natasha Palmer & Anne Mills, 2003. "Classical versus relational approaches to understanding controls on a contract with independent GPs in South Africa," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(12), pages 1005-1020.
- Joshua Jebuntie Zaato, 2016. "Getting the Fundamentals Right: Autonomization as a Reform and Governance Tool in the Case of the State Insurance Company Ltd. (SIC) in Ghana," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Nick Manning & Neil Parison, 2004. "International Public Administration Reform : Implications for the Russian Federation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15068, June.
- McCourt, Willy, 2013. "Models of public service reform : a problem-solving approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6428, The World Bank.
- Sophia Gollwitzer & Eteri Kvintradze & Tej Prakash & Luis-Felipe Zanna & Era Dabla-Norris & Richard I Allen & Irene Yackovlev & Victor Duarte Lledo, 2010. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Minogue, Martin, 2005. "Apples and oranges: problems in the analysis of comparative regulatory governance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 195-214, May.
- Adrian Fozzard & Mick Foster, 2010. "Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-income Aid Dependent Countries," Working Papers id:3145, eSocialSciences.
- Andrews, Matt, 2015. "Has Sweden Injected Realism into Public Financial Management Reforms in Partner Countries?," Working Paper Series 15-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Anwar Shah, 1999. "Governing for Results in a Globalised and Localised World," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 385-431.