Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Tareq, Shamsuddin & Clements, Benedict & Segura-Ubiergo, Alex & Bhattacharya, Rina, 2007. "Postconflict Countries: Strategy for Rebuilding Fiscal Institutions," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Richard & Grigoli, Francesco, 2012.
"Enhancing the Capability of Central Finance Agencies,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 73, pages 1-7, January.
- Richard Allen & Francesco Grigoli, 2012. "Enhancing the Capability of Central Finance Agencies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10061, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; post-conflict countries; fragile states; public management; finacial; reforms; governance; state building; civil service; World Bank;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.