Postconflict Countries: Strategy for Rebuilding Fiscal Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Deléchat & Ejona Fuli & Dafina Glaser & Gustavo Ramirez & Rui Xu, 2015. "Exiting From Fragility in sub-Saharan Africa; The Role of Fiscal Policies and Fiscal Institutions," IMF Working Papers 15/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Fritz, Verena & Hedger, Edward & Lopes, Ana Paula Fialho, 2011. "Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 54, pages 1-7, April.
- Tony Addison & Miguel NiÃ±oâ€ ZarazÃºa & Jukka PirttilÃ¤, 2018.
"Fiscal Policy, State Building and Economic Development,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 161-172, March.
- Tony Addison & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa & Jukka Pirttilä, 2018. "Fiscal policy, state building and economic development," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Addison, Tony & NiÃ±oâ€ ZarazÃºa, Miguel & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2018. "Fiscal Policy, State Building and Economic Development," Working Papers 14010, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- van den Boogaard, Vanessa & Prichard, Wilson & Milicic, Nikola & Benson, Matthew, 2016. "Tax Revenue Mobilization in Conflict-Affected Developing Countries," Working Papers 13551, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Tony Addison & Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2011.
"The Triple Crisis and the Global Aid Architecture,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 23(4), pages 461-478, December.
- Vanessa van den Boogaard & Wilson Prichard & Nikola Milicic & Matthew Benson, 2016. "Tax revenue mobilization in conflict-affected developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 155, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Verena Fritz & Edward Hedger & Ana Paula Fialho Lopes, 2011. "Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10097, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; tax; institutions; conflict;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.