Enhancing the Capability of Central Finance Agencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Allen & Francesco Grigoli, 2012. "Enhancing the Capability of Central Finance Agencies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10061, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasnain, Zahid, 2011. "Incentive compatible reforms : the political economy of public investments in Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5667, The World Bank.
- Fritz, Verena & Hedger, Edward & Lopes, Ana Paula Fialho, 2011. "Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 54, pages 1-7, April.
- Verena Fritz & Edward Hedger & Ana Paula Fialho Lopes, 2011. "Strengthening Public Financial Management in Postconflict Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10097, The World Bank.
- Richard Allen, 2008. "Reforming Fiscal Institutions: The Elusive Art of the Budget Advisor," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard I Allen & Yasemin Hurcan & Peter Murphy & Maximilien Queyranne & Sami Yläoutinen, 2015. "The Evolving Functions and Organization of Finance Ministries," IMF Working Papers 15/232, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:36:y:2016:i:4:p:3-25 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinance ministry; central finance agencies; fiscal; public finance; political economy; low-income countries; development; reform; public financial management; World Bank;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.