Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-income Aid Dependent Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, S., 1996. "Evaluating Public Spending: A Framework for Public Expenditure Reviews," World Bank - Discussion Papers 323, World Bank.
- Schick, Allen, 1998. "Why Most Developing Countries Should Not Try New Zealand's Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 123-131, February.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2000. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521790956.
- Barbara Nunberg, 1999. "Rethinking Civil Service Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11457, The World Bank.
- Bale, Malcolm & Dale, Tony, 1998. "Public Sector Reform in New Zealand and Its Relevance to Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 103-121, February.
More about this item
Keywordspublicexpendituremanagement; aidmanagement; publicsectorreform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .