Evaluating Public Spending: A Framework for Public Expenditure Reviews
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar M. Chaudry-Shah, 1989. "A Capitalization Approach to Fiscal Incidence at the Local Level," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 359-375.
- Chaudry-Shah, Anwar, 1988. " Capitalization and the Theory of Local Public Finance: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 209-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Desai, Raj M. & Gueorguiev, Nikolay, 1998. "The political economy of financial repression in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2030, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2000. "Guatemala : Expenditure Reform in a Post-Conflict Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15481, The World Bank.
- Roland Craigwell & Danielle Bynoe & Shane Lowe, 2012.
"The effectiveness of government expenditure on education and health care in the Caribbean,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 4-18, April.
- Craigwell, Roland & Lowe, Shane & Bynoe, Danielle, 2012. "The effectiveness of government expenditure on education and health care in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 40935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Dominican Republic - Public Expenditure Review : Reforming Institutions for a More Efficient Public Expenditure Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15545, The World Bank.
- -, 1998. "Taller sobre Evaluación de la Gestión del Gasto Público; compendio de documentos," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34391, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:pai:wpaper:09-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "Armenia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13926, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Public Expenditure Review for Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15086.
- Tsekeris, Theodore, 2014. "Multi-sectoral interdependencies of regional public infrastructure investments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 263-272.
- Stéphane Tizio, 2005. "Trajectoires socio-économiques de la régulation des systèmes de santé dans les pays en développement : une problématique institutionnelle," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 131(3), pages 45-58.
- World Bank, 2007. "Mauritania : Improving Budget Management to Promote Sustainable Development and Reduce Poverty, Public Expenditure Review Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7635, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Malawi - Public Expenditures : Issues and Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15480, The World Bank.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
- Adrian Fozzard & Mick Foster, 2010. "Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-income Aid Dependent Countries," Working Papers id:3145, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.