New Public Management: Promote the Public Sector Modernization Through Service Quality. Current Experiences and Future Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11115/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregg G. Van Ryzin, 2004. "Expectations, performance, and citizen satisfaction with urban services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 433-448.
- Kirchler, Erich & Niemirowski, Apolonia & Wearing, Alexander, 2006. "Shared subjective views, intent to cooperate and tax compliance: Similarities between Australian taxpayers and tax officers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 502-517, August.
- Peter, J Paul & Churchill, Gilbert A, Jr & Brown, Tom J, 1993. " Caution in the Use of Difference Scores in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 655-662, March.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Kassim, Norizan Mohd & Bojei, Jamil, 2002. "Service quality: gaps in the Malaysian telemarketing industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 845-852, October.
- William Dunn & David Miller, 2007. "A Critique of the New Public Management and the Neo-Weberian State: Advancing a Critical Theory of Administrative Reform," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 345-358, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.