New Public Management: Promote the Public Sector Modernization Through Service Quality. Current Experiences and Future Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kirchler, Erich & Niemirowski, Apolonia & Wearing, Alexander, 2006. "Shared subjective views, intent to cooperate and tax compliance: Similarities between Australian taxpayers and tax officers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 502-517, August.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Kassim, Norizan Mohd & Bojei, Jamil, 2002. "Service quality: gaps in the Malaysian telemarketing industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 845-852, October.
- William Dunn & David Miller, 2007. "A Critique of the New Public Management and the Neo-Weberian State: Advancing a Critical Theory of Administrative Reform," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 345-358, December.
- Peter, J Paul & Churchill, Gilbert A, Jr & Brown, Tom J, 1993. " Caution in the Use of Difference Scores in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 655-62, March.
- Gregg G. Van Ryzin, 2004. "Expectations, performance, and citizen satisfaction with urban services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 433-448.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.