Government performance indicators in a strategic approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Dunn & David Miller, 2007. "A Critique of the New Public Management and the Neo-Weberian State: Advancing a Critical Theory of Administrative Reform," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 345-358, December.
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius, 2008. "Public sector efficiency according to COFOG classification in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-Weberian state; strategic indicators; government performance;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HPE-2012-08-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .