Public Sector Modernization Trends of the Member States of European Union: Trajectories of Reforms in Italy and Romania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cipolletta, Germano & Fiorani, Gloria & Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica & Meneguzzo, Marco & Mititelu, Cristina, 2010. "Public Sector Modernization Trends of the Member States of European Union.Trajectories of reforms in Italy and Romania," Apas Papers 267, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Mussari & Denita Cepiku, 2007. "Public administration reform in transition," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-375, September.
- Dimitris Papadimitriou & David Phinnemore, 2004. "Europeanization, Conditionality and Domestic Change: The Twinning Exercise and Administrative Reform in Romania," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 619-639, September.
More about this item
KeywordsModernization; Public Administration Reforms; Italy; Romania;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .