The Challenge of Coordination in Central Government Organizations: The Norwegian Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristin Reichborn-Kjennerud, 2015. "Resistance to Control—Norwegian Ministries’ and Agencies’ Reactions to Performance Audit," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 17-32, March.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11077-017-9281-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:137-153:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel E. Bromberg, 2016. "Gatekeepers: How Procurement Personnel Guard Against Hybrid Accountability," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 549-560, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination; Central government; Norway; Administrative reform; New Public Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:97-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .