Citations for "Open-Source Software Development and Distributed Innovation"
by Bruce Kogut & Anca Metiu
- Haruvy Ernan E & Wu Fang & Chakravarty Sujoy, "undated". "Incentives for Developers’ Contributions and Product Performance Metrics in Open Source Development: An Empirical Exploration," IIMA Working Papers WP2005-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Markus Pasche & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2004. "Volkswirtschaftliche Aspekte der Open-Source-Softwareentwicklung," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 18/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010.
"Institutions, Culture, and Open Source,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2010-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- West, Joel, 2003. "How open is open enough?: Melding proprietary and open source platform strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1259-1285, July.
- Gächter, Simon & von Krogh, Georg & Haefliger, Stefan, 2010. "Initiating private-collective innovation: The fragility of knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 893-906, September.
- Simon Gaechter & Georg von Krogh & Stefan Haefliger, 2006.
"Private-Collective Innovation and the Fragility of Knowledge Sharing,"
2006-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Georg von Krogh & Stefan Haefliger, 2006. "Private-Collective Innovation and the Fragility of Knowledge Sharing," Discussion Papers 2006-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- O'Mahoney, Siobhán & Ferraro, Fabrizio, 2004. "Managing the boundary of an 'open' project," IESE Research Papers D/537, IESE Business School.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Geishecker, Ingo, 2010. "Who contributes voluntarily to OSS? An investigation among German IT employees," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 165-172, February.
- Alessandro Rossi & Alessandro Narduzzo, 2003. "Modular design and the development of complex artifact lesson fron free open source software," Quaderni DISA 080, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Sep 2003.
- Susan V. Scott, 2010. "Understanding the characteristics of techno-innovation in an era of self-regulated financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37867, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicolas Jullien & Karine Roudaut, 2012. "Can open source projects succeed when the producers are not users? Lessons from the data processing field," Post-Print hal-00737173, HAL.
- repec:hhs:haechi:2016_002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Fontanella, Riccardo, 2010.
"Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning,"
22949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Riccardo Fontanella, 2011. "Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 928-950, October.
- Patrick Avato & Jonathan Coony, 2008. "Accelerating Clean Energy Technology Research, Development, and Deployment : Lessons from Non-Energy Sectors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6528, February.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The spatial multidimensionality of sectoral innovation: the case of information and communication technologies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Gauguier, Jean-Jacques, 2009. "L’industrialisation de l’Open Source," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4388 edited by Toledano, Joëlle, November.
- Agterberg, M. & Huysman, M. & Hooff, B. van den, 2008. "Leadership in online knowledge networks : challenges and coping strategies in a network of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Pankaj Ghemawat, 2006. "Dynamic Mixed Duopoly: A Model Motivated by Linux vs. Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1072-1084, July.
- I. Zelenika & J. Pearce, 2014. "Innovation through collaboration: scaling up solutions for sustainable development," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1299-1316, December.
- Juan Mateos Garcia & W. Edward Steinmueller, 2003. "The Open Source Way of Working: a New Paradigm for the Division of Labour in Software Development?," SPRU Working Paper Series 92, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alessandro Narduzzo & Alessandro Rossi, 2003. "Modular Design and the Development of Complex Artifacts: Lessons from Free/Open Source Software," ROCK Working Papers 021, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011.
"FLOSS in an industrial economics perspective,"
- Harald Schmidbauer & Mehmet Gencer & Bulent Ozel & V. Sinan Tunalioglu, "undated". "Public Policies in the Software Market: Regional Issues Concerning Open Source Software," EcoMod2007 23900082, EcoMod.
- Rullani, Francesco & Haefliger, Stefan, 2013. "The periphery on stage: The intra-organizational dynamics in online communities of creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 941-953.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011.
"Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 31-53.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?," Post-Print halshs-00449535, HAL.
- Paul Muller, 2006. "Reputation, trust and the dynamics of leadership in communities of practice," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(4), pages 381-400, November.
- Li, Yung-Ming & Lee, Yi-Lin, 2010. "Pricing peer-produced services: Quality, capacity, and competition issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1658-1668, December.
- Hervé Dumez, 2008. "L'ethnographie virtuelle : reconstituer le contexte des interactions en ligne," Post-Print hal-00408365, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Dalle & Paul A. David, 2007. "“It Takes All Kinds”: A Simulation Modeling Perspective on Motivation and Coordination in Libre Software Development Projects," Discussion Papers 07-024, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jean-Michel Dalle & Paul A. David, 2005.
"Simulating Code Growth in Libre (Open-Source) Mode,"
04-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jean-Michel Dalle & Paul A. David, 2005. "Simulating Code Growth in Libre (Open-Source) Mode," Discussion Papers 04-002, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Hicks, Christian & Pachamanova, Dessislava, 2007. "Back-propagation of user innovations: The open source compatibility edge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 315-324.
- Joshua Pearce, 2012. "The case for open source appropriate technology," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 425-431, June.
- Dahlander, Linus & Piezunka, Henning, 2014. "Open to suggestions: How organizations elicit suggestions through proactive and reactive attention," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 812-827.
- Osterloh, Margit & Rota, Sandra, 2007. "Open source software development--Just another case of collective invention?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 157-171, March.
- Jean-Michel Dalle & Paul David, 2005. "The Allocation of Software Development Resources In ‘Open Source’ Production Mode," Industrial Organization 0502011, EconWPA.
- Metiu, Anca & Obodaru, Otilia, 2008. "Women's Professional Identity Formation in the Free/Open Source Software Community," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Efficiency through openness: the economic value proposition of open source software," MPRA Paper 38088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ghemawat, Pankaj, 2003. "Dynamic mixed duopoly: A model motivated by Linux vs. Windows," IESE Research Papers D/519, IESE Business School.
- West, Joel & Kuk, George, 2016. "The complementarity of openness: How MakerBot leveraged Thingiverse in 3D printing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 169-181.
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar & Raasch, Christina, 2008. "Enabling and Sustaining Collaborative Innovation," MPRA Paper 8964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fayard, Anne-Laure & Metiu, Anca, 2008. "Beyond Orality and Literacy: Letters and Organizational Communication," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08014, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francesco Rullani & Francesco Zirpoli, 2013. "Coordination of joint search in distributed innovation processes: Lessons from the effects of initial code release in Open Source Software development," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Deng, Feng, 2008. "What Is “Open”? An Economic Analysis of Open Institutions," MPRA Paper 8888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holck, Jesper & Larsen, Michael Holm & Pedersen, Mogens Kühn, 2004. "Identifying Business Barriers and Enablers for the Adoption of Open Source Software," Working Papers 2004-10, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar & Raasch, Christina, 2008. "Enabling and sustaining collaborative innovation," Working Papers 52, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2004. "Decoding the "Free/Open Source(F/OSS) Software Puzzle" a survey of theoretical and empirical contributions," Department of Economics University of Siena 424, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Karim R. Lakhani & Hila Lifshitz-Assaf & Michael L. Tushman, 2013. "Open innovation and organizational boundaries: task decomposition, knowledge distribution and the locus of innovation," Chapters, in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dorota Celińska, 2016. "Who is forked on GitHub? Collaboration among Open Source developers," Working Papers 2016-15, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dahlander, Linus & Wallin, Martin W., 2006. "A man on the inside: Unlocking communities as complementary assets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1243-1259, October.
- Metiu, Anca & Fayard, Anne-Laure, 2008. "Letters and Scientific Communities," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08016, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Georg von Krogh & Eric von Hippel, 2006. "The Promise of Research on Open Source Software," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 975-983, July.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel & Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Open Source, ICT infrastructure and firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.