Identifying Business Barriers and Enablers for the Adoption of Open Source Software
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mustonen, M., 2000. "Copyleft - the Economics of Linux and other Open Source Software," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 493, Department of Economics.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2002. "Some Simple Economics of Open," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 197-234, June.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2001. "The open source movement: Key research questions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 819-826, May.
- Bruce Kogut & Anca Metiu, 2001. "Open-Source Software Development and Distributed Innovation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, Summer.
- Alessandro Rossi & Alessandro Narduzzo, 2003.
"Modularity in action.GNU/Linux and free/Open source sotfware development model unleashed,"
078, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jun 2003.
- Alessandro Narduzzo & Alessandro Rossi, 2003. "Modularity in Action: GNU/Linux and Free/Open Source Software Development Model Unleashed," ROCK Working Papers 020, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 13 Jun 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsinf:2004_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbschdk.html .