Innovation through collaboration: scaling up solutions for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Anca Metiu, 2001. "Open-Source Software Development and Distributed Innovation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, Summer.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2009. "Appropedia as a Tool for Service Learning in Sustainable Development," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 3(1), pages 45-53, March.
- Joshua Pearce, 2012. "The case for open source appropriate technology," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 425-431, June.
- Fatima Hashmi & Joshua M. Pearce, 2011. "Viability of small‐scale arsenic‐contaminated‐water purification technologies for sustainable development in Pakistan," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 223-234, July.
- Lakhani, Karim R. & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "How open source software works: "free" user-to-user assistance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 923-943, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1456-:d:145000 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Open source; Appropriate technology; Knowledge commons; Crowd-sourcing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:16:y:2014:i:6:p:1299-1316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .