Citations for "Consumption, habit formation, and precautionary saving: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey"
by Alessandra Guariglia
- Schäfer, Andreas & Valente, Simone, 2011.
"Habit Formation, Dynastic Altruism, And Population Dynamics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 365-397, June.
- Andreas Schäfer & Simone Valente, 2007. "Habit Formation, Dynastic Altruism, and Population Dynamics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/77, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Andrew Benito, 2004.
"Does job insecurity affect household consumption?,"
Bank of England working papers
220, Bank of England.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2003. "The Life-Cycle-Permanent- Income Hypothesis: A Reinterpretation and Supporting Evidence," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 138, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yu-Shan Hsu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Can consumption habit spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 245-269, July.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012. "Time constraints, saving and old age," Economics Working Paper Series 1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak & Anna Sokolova, 2015.
"Habit Formation in Consumption: A Meta-Analysis,"
2015/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lotfali Agheli & Sara Emamgholipour, 2016. "Analyzing Fast Food Consumption among Iranian Urban Households," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 205-212.
- Chen Zhen & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2006.
"Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 477-495, December.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2009. "BSE and the Dynamics of Beef Consumption: Influences of Habit and Trust," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Myung Hoon Yi & Changkyu Choi, 2006. "A GMM test of the precautionary saving hypothesis with nonexpected-utility preferences," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 71-78.
- Lugilde, Alba & Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2016. "Precautionary saving in Spain during the Great Recession: evidence from a panel of uncertainty indicators," MPRA Paper 72436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viola Angelini, 2006.
"Consumption and Habit Formation when Time Horizon is Finite,"
06/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Angelini, Viola, 2009. "Consumption and habit formation when time horizon is finite," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 113-116, May.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Molana, Hassan, 2004. "Can portfolio adjustments explain deviations of consumption from permanent income?: An empirical study of UK data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-331, December.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Rossi, Mariacristina & Trucchi, Serena, 2016.
"Liquidity constraints and labor supply,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 176-193.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa & Makoto Ohta, 2005. "PIH and ROT alternative in view of the intertemporal non-separability of preferences: empirical findings from a Japanese panel data," Discussion Papers 25, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln, 2005. "Adjustment to a Large Shock - Do Households Smooth Low Frequency Consumption?," 2005 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Wohlfart, Johannes, 2016. "“Relative concerns for consumption at the top”: An intertemporal analysis for the UK," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 172-194.
- Jürgen Maurer & André Meier, 2005. "Do the "Joneses" really matter? Peer-group versus correlated effects in intertemporal consumption choice," IFS Working Papers W05/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sayema H. Bidisha, . "Saving Behaviour of the Immigrants and Ethnic Minorities in the UK: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003.
"Private Medical Insurance and Saving: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey,"
CEIS Research Paper
39, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2004. "Private medical insurance and saving: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 761-783, July.
- repec:esx:essedp:595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok, 2016. "Income Risk, Habit Formation, and Precautionary Savings: The Case of Rural Households," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235597, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria & Cowan, Robin, 2009. "Inertia, Interaction and Clustering in Demand," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- JÃ¼rgen Maurer & AndrÃ© Meier, 2008. "Smooth it Like the â€œJoneses?â€ Estimating Peer-Group Effects in Intertemporal Consumption Choice," MEA discussion paper series 08167, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Fusaro, Marc Anthony & Dutkowsky, Donald H., 2011. "What explains consumption in the very short-run? Evidence from checking account data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 542-552.
- IWAMOTO Koichiro, 2011. "Food Consumption Expenditure and Habit Formation: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," ESRI Discussion paper series 264, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Oreste Tristani & Gianni Amisano, 2010. "A nonlinear DSGE model of the term structure with regime shifts," 2010 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Evren Ceritoğlu, 2013. "The impact of labour income risk on household saving decisions in Turkey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 109-129, March.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:287 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:298-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Bywaters & D. Thomas, 2006. "Consumption, Wealth, and Indebtedness in the Context of Uncertainty: The Consumption Function Meets Portfolio Theory," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 298-307, August.