Citations for "Consumption, habit formation, and precautionary saving: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey"
by Alessandra Guariglia
- MacDonald, Ronald & Molana, Hassan, 2004. "Can portfolio adjustments explain deviations of consumption from permanent income?: An empirical study of UK data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-331, December.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yu-Shan Hsu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Can consumption habit spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 245-269, July.
- Angelini, Viola, 2009.
"Consumption and habit formation when time horizon is finite,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 113-116, May.
- Viola Angelini, 2006. "Consumption and Habit Formation when Time Horizon is Finite," Discussion Papers 06/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2009. "BSE and the Dynamics of Beef Consumption: Influences of Habit and Trust," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrew Benito, 2004.
"Does job insecurity affect household consumption?,"
Bank of England working papers
220, Bank of England.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012. "Time constraints, saving and old age," Economics Working Paper Series 1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Zhen, Chen & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2005.
"Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19145, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen Zhen & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2006. "Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 477-495, December.
- Oreste Tristani & Gianni Amisano, 2010. "A nonlinear DSGE model of the term structure with regime shifts," 2010 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2003. "The Life-Cycle-Permanent- Income Hypothesis: A Reinterpretation and Supporting Evidence," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 138, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003.
"Private Medical Insurance and Saving: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey,"
CEIS Research Paper
39, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2004. "Private medical insurance and saving: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 761-783, July.
- Andreas Schäfer & Simone Valente, 2007.
"Habit Formation, Dynastic Altruism, and Population Dynamics,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/77, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Valente, Simone, 2011. "Habit Formation, Dynastic Altruism, And Population Dynamics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 365-397, June.
- Jürgen Maurer & André Meier, 2008.
"Smooth it Like the 'Joneses'? Estimating Peer-Group Effects in Intertemporal Consumption Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 454-476, 03.
- Jürgen Maurer & André Meier, 2008. "Smooth it Like the “Joneses?” Estimating Peer-Group Effects in Intertemporal Consumption Choice," MEA discussion paper series 08167, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020076 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babutsidze, Zakaria & Cowan, Robin, 2009. "Inertia, Interaction and Clustering in Demand," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fusaro, Marc Anthony & Dutkowsky, Donald H., 2011. "What explains consumption in the very short-run? Evidence from checking account data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 542-552.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:287 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Maurer & André Meier, 2005. "Do the "Joneses" really matter? Peer-group versus correlated effects in intertemporal consumption choice," IFS Working Papers W05/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln, 2005. "Adjustment to a Large Shock - Do Households Smooth Low Frequency Consumption?," 2005 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa & Makoto Ohta, 2005. "PIH and ROT alternative in view of the intertemporal non-separability of preferences: empirical findings from a Japanese panel data," Discussion Papers 25, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- IWAMOTO Koichiro, 2011. "Food Consumption Expenditure and Habit Formation: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," ESRI Discussion paper series 264, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2005. "Households' Consumption under the Habit Formation Hypothesis. Evidence from Italian Households using the Survey of Household Income and Wealth (SHIW)," Economics Discussion Papers 595, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- David Bywaters & D. Thomas, 2006. "Consumption, Wealth, and Indebtedness in the Context of Uncertainty: The Consumption Function Meets Portfolio Theory," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 298-307, August.
- Evren Ceritoğlu, 2013. "The impact of labour income risk on household saving decisions in Turkey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 109-129, March.
- Myung Hoon Yi & Changkyu Choi, 2006. "A GMM test of the precautionary saving hypothesis with nonexpected-utility preferences," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 71-78.