Stigma Effects of Nonemployment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2007.
"The interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 511-531.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2005. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-wage Employment," Economic Research Papers 269634, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark, 2006. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-Wage Employment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 741, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- José Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, 2014. "Duration and Recurrence of Unemployment Benefits," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Sell Friedrich L., 2011. "Scham- und Schuldgefühl: Zur ökonomischen Bedeutung zweier kulturell motivierter Emotionen / Shame and Guilt: On the economic meaning of two emotions gained with culture," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 387-404, January.
- Bemjamin Villena-Roldan, 2009.
"Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection,"
2009 Meeting Papers
97, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamín Villena Roldán, 2010. "Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 271, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
- Sarosh Sattar, . "Opportunities for Men and Women : Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 2800, September.
- Anna Manzoni & Irma Mooi-Reci, 2020. "The cumulative disadvantage of unemployment: Longitudinal evidence across gender and age at first unemployment in Germany," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Alessandra Pasquini & Marco Centra & Guido Pellegrini, 2018. "Long-Term Unemployed hirings: Should targeted or untargeted policies be preferred?," Papers 1802.03343, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Mattia Filomena, 2021. "Unemployment Scarring Effects: A Symposium On Empirical Literature," Working Papers 453, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alexander Plum, 2018. "Stochastic Expected Utility for Binary Choice: New Representations," Working Papers 2018-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- José Arranz & Olga Cantó, 2012. "Measuring the effect of spell recurrence on poverty dynamics—evidence from Spain," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(2), pages 191-217, June.
- Paul Frijters, 2000. "Persistencies in the Labor Market," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1303, Econometric Society.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460,
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario Pozzoli, 2009.
"The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 131-169, March.
- Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates," Working Papers 08-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2020. "Scars of youth non-employment and labour market conditions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1312, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne, 2010.
"Unemployment persistence: Is there evidence for stigma effects?,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 188-190, March.
- Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Unemployment Persistence: Is There Evidence for Stigma Effects?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- de Koning, Jaap & Kroes, Hassel & van der Steen, Alex, 2006. "Patterns of work and use of benefits over the life course: Estimates and simulations based on Dutch microdata," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-112, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Pasquini, Alessandra & Centra, Marco & Pellegrini, Guido, 2019. "Fighting long-term unemployment: Do we have the whole picture?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- repec:lan:wpaper:1023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Stigmatisierungseffekte bei Arbeitslosigkeit?," ZEW Wachstums- und Konjunkturanalysen, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 8-9.
- Mosthaf, Alexander, 2011. "Low-wage jobs - stepping stones or just bad signals?," IAB Discussion Paper 201111, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Joseph Amankwah, 2015. "The Stigma of Unemployment: Are Unemployed People Seen As Less Productive? A Survey of Employers in Sunyani, Ghana," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 92-100.
- Lulu P. Shi & Christian Imdorf & Robin Samuel & Stefan Sacchi, 2018. "How unemployment scarring affects skilled young workers: evidence from a factorial survey of Swiss recruiters," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Welters, Riccardo & Muysken, Joan, 2008. "Inferring Employer Search Behaviour from Wage Subsidy Participation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 844-858, October.
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012.
"What Explains the Decline in Wage Mobility in the German Low-Wage Sector?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7046, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012. "What explains the decline in wage mobility in the German low-wage sector?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-041, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- World Bank, . "Emerging Europe and Central Asia - Opportunities for men and women," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 2820, September.
- Gerhard Krug & Katrin Drasch & Monika Jungbauer-Gans, 2019. "The social stigma of unemployment: consequences of stigma consciousness on job search attitudes, behaviour and success," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, December.
- J Taylor & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Transition from school to first job: the influence of educational attainment," Working Papers 540112, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012. "The Evolution of Wage Mobility in the German Low-Wage Sector - Is There Evidence for Increasing State Dependence?," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62049, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Gurr & Monika Jungbauer-Gans, 2013. "Stigma consciousness among the unemployed and prejudices against them: development of two scales for the 7th wave of the panel study “Labour Market and Social Security (PASS)” [Stigma-Bewusstsein v," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 46(4), pages 335-351, December.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).