Stigma Effects of Nonemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1023 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Emerging Europe and Central Asia - Opportunities for men and women," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2820, The World Bank.
- José Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, 2014. "Duration and Recurrence of Unemployment Benefits," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Sell Friedrich L., 2011. "Scham- und Schuldgefühl: Zur ökonomischen Bedeutung zweier kulturell motivierter Emotionen / Shame and Guilt: On the economic meaning of two emotions gained with culture," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 387-404, January.
- José Arranz & Olga Cantó, 2012. "Measuring the effect of spell recurrence on poverty dynamics—evidence from Spain," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(2), pages 191-217, June.
- Paul Frijters & Maarten Lindeboom & Gerard van den Berg, 2000.
"Persistencies in the Labour Market,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
087a, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Frijters, Paul & Lindeboom, Maarten & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2009. "Persistencies in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters, 2000. "Persistencies in the Labor Market," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1303, Econometric Society.
- Bemjamin Villena-Roldan, 2009.
"Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection,"
2009 Meeting Papers
97, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamín Villena Roldán, 2010. "Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 271, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario Pozzoli, 2009.
"The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates,"
CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 131-169, March.
- Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates," Working Papers 08-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Stigmatisierungseffekte bei Arbeitslosigkeit?," ZEW Wachstums- und Konjunkturanalysen, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 8-9.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2007.
"The interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 511-531.
- Stewart, Mark, 2006. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-Wage Employment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 741, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne, 2010.
"Unemployment persistence: Is there evidence for stigma effects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 188-190, March.
- Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Unemployment Persistence: Is There Evidence for Stigma Effects?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mosthaf, Alexander, 2011. "Low-wage jobs - stepping stones or just bad signals?," IAB Discussion Paper 201111, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- J Taylor & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Transition from school to first job: the influence of educational attainment," Working Papers 540112, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012.
"What explains the decline in wage mobility in the German low-wage sector?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012. "What Explains the Decline in Wage Mobility in the German Low-Wage Sector?," IZA Discussion Papers 7046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v4i2p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarosh Sattar, 2011. "Opportunities for Men and Women : Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2800, The World Bank.
- Welters, Riccardo & Muysken, Joan, 2008. "Inferring Employer Search Behaviour from Wage Subsidy Participation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 844-858, October.
- de Koning, Jaap & Kroes, Hassel & van der Steen, Alex, 2006. "Patterns of work and use of benefits over the life course: Estimates and simulations based on Dutch microdata," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-112, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Aretz, Bodo & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2012. "The Evolution of Wage Mobility in the German Low-Wage Sector - Is There Evidence for Increasing State Dependence?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62049, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alessandra Pasquini & Marco Centra & Guido Pellegrini, 2018. "Long-Term-Unemployed hirings: Should targeted or untargeted policies be preferred?," Papers 1802.03343, arXiv.org.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p:394-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .