Opportunities for Men and Women : Emerging Europe and Central Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ali Mansoor & Bryce Quillin, 2007. "Migration and Remittances : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6920.
- World Bank, 2005. "Dying Too Young : Addressing Premature Mortality and Ill Health Due to Non-Communicable Diseases and Injuries in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8439, The World Bank.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1989.
"Women's changing participation in the labor force : a world perspective,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
272, The World Bank.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1990. "Women's Changing Participation in the Labor Force: A World Perspective," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 457-88, April.
- Schultz, T.P., 1989. "Women'S Changing Participation In The Labor Force: A World Perspective," Papers 571, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008.
"Does Gender Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Does gender matter for firm performance ? evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4705, The World Bank.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1998.
"The Economic Consequences Of Parental Leave Mandates: Lessons From Europe,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(1), pages 285-317, February.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1996. "The Economic Consequences of Parental Leave Mandates: Lessons from Europe," NBER Working Papers 5688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon & Bernasek, Alexandra, 1998. "Are Women More Risk Averse?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(4), pages 620-30, October.
- Kevin Lang & Michael Manove, 2011.
"Education and Labor Market Discrimination,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1467-96, June.
- Kevin Lang & Michael Manove, 2006. "Education and Labor-Market Discrimination," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kevin Lang & Michael Manove, 2006. "Education and Labor-Market Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 12257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omori, Yoshiaki, 1997. "Stigma Effects of Nonemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 394-416, April.
- David McKenzie, 2009. "Why is More Capital not Enough to Grow Female Businesses?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10257, The World Bank.
- Shwetlena Sabarwal & Nistha Sinha & Mayra Buvinic, 2011. "How Do Women Weather Economic Shocks? What We Know," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10113, The World Bank.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Sinha, Nistha & Buvinic, Mayra, 2011. "How Do Women Weather Economic Shocks? What We Know," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 46, pages 1-6, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.