Citations for "Financial crisis in Southeast Asia: dispelling illusion the Minskyan way"
by Philip Arestis
- Shanti Chakravarty & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Privatisation of Banks in Mexico and the Tequila Crisis," Working Papers 13012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Shazia Ghani, 2011. "A re-visit to Minsky after 2007 financial meltdown," Post-Print halshs-01027435, HAL.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments--The Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis in Light of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_579, Levy Economics Institute.
- Moritz Cruz, 2005. "The business cycle in a financially deregulated context: Theory and evidence," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 271-287.
- Kevin Gallagher, 2012. "The Myth of Financial Protectionism: The New (and old) Economics of Capital Controls," Working Papers wp278, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Adriana Moreira Amado & Marco Flávio da Cunha Resende & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2008.
"Growth cycles in Latin America and developed countries,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td327, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Adriana Moreira Amado & Marco Flávio da Cunha Resende & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2007. "Growth Cycles In Latin America And Developed Countries," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 035, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
- David Felix, 2003. "The Past as Future? The Contribution of Financial Globalization to the Current Crisis of Neo-Liberalism as a Development Strategy," Working Papers wp69, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2004. "Life After Crisis For Labor And Capital in the Era of Neoliberal Globalization," Working Papers geewp43, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- José Eduardo Gómez & Nidia Ruth Reyes, 2002. "El racionamiento del crédito y las crisis financieras," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 62-75, July-Dece.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Rajhi, Taoufik, 2002. "The Effect of Financial Liberalization on the Economic Development Process in case of Inefficient Banking," MPRA Paper 24514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Bonizzi, 2013. "Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: An alternative Theoretical Framework," Working Papers 186, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Philip Arestis, 2003.
"Financial Sector Reforms in Developing Countries with Special reference to Egypt,"
- Philip Arestis, 2003. "Financial Sector Reforms in Developing Countries with Special Reference to Egypt," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_383, Levy Economics Institute.
- Santonu Basu, 2003. "Why do Banks Fail?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 231-248.
- Jan Toporowski, 2012. "Neologism as Theoretical Innovation in Economics: The case of 'Financialisation'," Working Papers 171, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- M Cruz, 2003. "A Minskyian Crisis: An Application to the 1994-95 Mexican Experience," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0325, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Özlem Onaran, 2006. "Speculation-led growth and fragility in Turkey: Does EU make a difference or "can it happen again"?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp093, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lucinda, Cláudio Ribeiro de & Farias, Lauro Emilio Gonzales, 2007. "Crises financeiras recentes e foupança externa," Textos para discussão 166, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sheila Dow, 2009. "History of Thought and Methodology in Pluralist Economics Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(2), pages 41-57.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Ould Ahmed, Pepita & Marques-Pereira, Jaime & Le Maux, Laurent & Desmedt, Ludovic & Blanc, Jerome & Théret, Bruno, 2013. "Monetary plurality in economic theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11496, Paris Dauphine University.
- Thangjam Rajeshwar Singh, 2011. "An ordered probit model of an early warning system for predicting financial crisis in India," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 185-201 Bank for International Settlements.
- Machiko Nissanke & Howard Stein, 2003. "Financial Globalization and Economic Development: Toward an Institutional Foundation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 287-308, Spring.
- Adriana Moreira Amado & Marco Flávio da Cunha Resende & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2006. "Economic growth cycles in Latin America and developing countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td297, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ilene GRABEL, 2004. "Trip Wires And Speed Bumps: Managing Financial Risks And Reducing The Potential For Financial Crises In Developing Economies," G-24 Discussion Papers 33, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- David Felix, 2003. "The Past as Future? The Contribution of Financial Globalization to the Current Crisis of Neo-Liberalism as a Development Strategy," Development and Comp Systems 0310002, EconWPA.
- Korkut Erturk, 2003. "On the Changing Nature of Currency Crises," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Bustelo, 2004. "Capital Flows and Financial Crises: A Comparative Analysis of East Asia (1997-97) and Argentina (2001-02)," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 04-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Kenc, Turalay & Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2005. "Corporate bankruptcies and official bail-outs: A cost-benefit analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 437-453, December.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Poverty: Channels of Influence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_411, Levy Economics Institute.
- Santonu Basu, 2006. "Structural Problems in Financing Development: Issues Relating to India," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 85-101.
- Andre Cartapanis, 2004. "Le declenchement des crises de change : qu'avons-nous appris depuis dix ans ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 97, pages 5-48.
- M Cruz, 2003. "The Business Cycle in a Financially Deregulated Context: Theory and Evidence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0331, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Christine Sinapi, 2011. "Institutional Prerequisites of Financial Fragility within Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Proposal in Terms of 'Institutional Fragility'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_674, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Application of Minsky’s theory to state-dominated economies," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Moritz Cruz, 2005. "A three-regime business cycle model for an emerging economy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 399-402.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Luhur, Fajar-Marta, 2008. "Indonesia’s Ponzi Economy: Does Financial Crisis Give a Lesson," MPRA Paper 6776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilene Grabel, 2003. "Predicting Financial Crisis in Developing Economies: Astronomy or Astrology?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 243-258, Spring.
- Andrew van Hulten & Michael Webber, 2010. "Do developing countries need 'good' institutions and policies and deep financial markets to benefit from capital account liberalization?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 283-319, March.