Citations for "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities"
by Miles Kimball & Philippe Weil
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2015. "Dynamic equilibrium with rare events and heterogeneous Epstein-Zin investors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60737, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Bruce Preston, 2005.
"Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1119-1143, September.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Bruce Preston, 2004. "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations," Working Papers 140, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
- Jonathan Parker & Bruce Preston, 2002. "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 9196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campanale, Claudio & Fugazza, Carolina & Gomes, Francisco, 2015. "Life-cycle portfolio choice with liquid and illiquid financial assets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 67-83.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011.
"Discounting and confidence,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt61m836d1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch, 2008.
"Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany – New Evidence from Microdata,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2006. "Precautionary saving and income uncertainty in Germany - new evidence from microdata," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,44, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch, 2007. "Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany: New Evidence from Microdata," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 21, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh, 1992.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account,"
IMF Working Papers
92/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1997. "Macroeconomic uncertainty, precautionary saving, and the current account," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 121-139, September.
- Thomas Tallarini, .
"Risk-Sensitive Real Business Cycles,"
GSIA Working Papers
1997-35, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Saito, Makoto, 1999. "Dynamic Allocation and Pricing in Incomplete Markets: A Survey," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(1), pages 45-75, May.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2011. "Transfer programs under alternative insurance schemes and liquidity constraints," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 175-197.
- Aylin Seckin, 2000. "Habit Formation: A Kind of Prudence?," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-42, CIRANO.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996.
"Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-33, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2016. "Precautionary Saving in the Large under Higher-Order Risk and Recursive Utility," FOODSECURE Working papers 43, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Kimball, Miles S., 2006.
"Precautionary Saving and Precautionary Wealth,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2006/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Legrand, 2010.
"Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors,"
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2012. "Comparative risk aversion: A formal approach with applications to saving behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1614-1641.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Le Grand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/134, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors," TSE Working Papers 10-141, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Echevarría Olave, Cruz Ángel, 2013. "Income Taxation and Growth in an OLG Economy: Does Aggregate Uncertainty Play any Role?," DFAEII Working Papers 11155, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2015. "Islamic Consumer Model, Fairness Behavior and Asymptotic Utility," MPRA Paper 67141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AJ A. Bostian & Christoph Heinzel, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing and Precautionary Saving under Recursive Preferences," FOODSECURE Working papers 44, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Svenja Hector, 2013. "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers 2013.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego, 2013.
"On multivariate prudence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1255-1267.
- Menegatti, Mario, 2001. "On the Conditions for Precautionary Saving," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 189-193, May.
- Philippe Weil, 1992.
"Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992. "Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Cary Deck & Harris Schlesinger, 2014.
"Consistency of Higher Order Risk Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1913-1943, 09.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Robert B. Barsky & Miles S. Kimball & F. Thomas Juster & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1995. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Job Security as an Endogenous Job Characteristic," Working Papers 08-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Bernd, 1996. "Are German stock and bond returns consistent with equilibrium asset pricing? A calibration exercise using recursive non-expected utility," Discussion Papers, Series II 300, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Floden, Martin, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Antoine Bommier & François Grand, 2014. "Too risk averse to purchase insurance?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 135-166, April.
- repec:pri:wwseco:dp227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elul, Ronel, 1997. "Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 113-131, February.
- Stephanie Seguino & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2003. "Does Gender have any Effect on Aggregate Saving? An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Normandin, Michel, 1993.
"Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain : un survol de la littérature,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 347-364, décembre.
- Michel Normandin, 1992. "Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain: un survol de la littérature," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 9, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Svenja Hector(), . "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers ETH-RC-13-007, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Langlais, Eric, 1995. "A measure of the sensitivity of saving to interest rate uncertainty with non-expected preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 325-330, June.
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2014. "A Review of Policy Options for Monitoring Household Saving," ECRI Papers 9754, Centre for European Policy Studies.