Citations for "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities"
by Miles Kimball & Philippe Weil
- Wang, Jianli & Li, Jingyuan, 2016. "Lattice-based monotone comparative statics on saving with Selden/Kreps–Porteus preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 132-138.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2011. "Transfer programs under alternative insurance schemes and liquidity constraints," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 175-197.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2016. "Precautionary Saving in the Large under Higher-Order Risk and Recursive Utility," FOODSECURE Working papers 43, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Weil, P., 1991.
"Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992. "Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Philippe Weil, 1992. "Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Job Security as an Endogenous Job Characteristic," Working Papers 08-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Floden, Martin, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996.
"Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-833, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, "undated". "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch, 2007.
"Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany: New Evidence from Microdata,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
21, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bartzsch Nikolaus, 2008. "Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany – New Evidence from Microdata," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2006. "Precautionary saving and income uncertainty in Germany - new evidence from microdata," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,44, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Antoine Bommier & François Grand, 2014. "Too risk averse to purchase insurance?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 135-166, April.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Kimball, Miles S., 2006.
"Precautionary Saving and Precautionary Wealth,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2006/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cary Deck & Harris Schlesinger, 2014.
"Consistency of Higher Order Risk Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1913-1943, 09.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Robert B. Barsky & Miles S. Kimball & F. Thomas Juster & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1995. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svenja Hector, 2013. "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers 2013.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- TallariniJr., Thomas D., 2000.
"Risk-sensitive real business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-532, June.
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2014. "A Review of Policy Options for Monitoring Household Saving," ECRI Papers 9754, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Meyer, Bernd, 1996. "Are German stock and bond returns consistent with equilibrium asset pricing? A calibration exercise using recursive non-expected utility," Discussion Papers, Series II 300, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"On Multivariate Prudence,"
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh, 1992.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account,"
IMF Working Papers
92/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1997. "Macroeconomic uncertainty, precautionary saving, and the current account," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 121-139, September.
- AJ A. Bostian & Christoph Heinzel, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing and Precautionary Saving under Recursive Preferences," FOODSECURE Working papers 44, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Echevarría Olave, Cruz Ángel, 2013. "Income Taxation and Growth in an OLG Economy: Does Aggregate Uncertainty Play any Role?," DFAEII Working Papers 11155, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Langlais, Eric, 1995. "A measure of the sensitivity of saving to interest rate uncertainty with non-expected preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 325-330, June.
- Svenja Hector(), "undated". "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers ETH-RC-13-007, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Aylin Seckin, 2000. "Habit Formation: A Kind of Prudence?," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-42, CIRANO.
- Stephanie Seguino & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2003. "Does Gender have any Effect on Aggregate Saving? An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Nocetti Diego & Smith William T, 2010. "Uncertainty, the Demand for Health Care, and Precautionary Saving," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Bruce Preston, 2004.
"Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations,"
140, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011.
"Discounting and confidence,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt61m836d1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Menegatti, Mario, 2001. "On the Conditions for Precautionary Saving," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 189-193, May.
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2010.
"Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors,"
TSE Working Papers
10-141, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2012. "Comparative risk aversion: A formal approach with applications to saving behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1614-1641.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Le Grand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/134, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Legrand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors," Working Papers hal-00451281, HAL.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- repec:pri:wwseco:dp227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saito, Makoto, 1999. "Dynamic Allocation and Pricing in Incomplete Markets: A Survey," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(1), pages 45-75, May.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2015. "Islamic Consumer Model, Fairness Behavior and Asymptotic Utility," MPRA Paper 67141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campanale, Claudio & Fugazza, Carolina & Gomes, Francisco, 2015. "Life-cycle portfolio choice with liquid and illiquid financial assets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 67-83.
- Elul, Ronel, 1997. "Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 113-131, February.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Normandin, Michel, 1993.
"Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain : un survol de la littérature,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 347-364, décembre.
- Michel Normandin, 1992. "Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain: un survol de la littérature," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 9, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Echazu Luciana & Nocetti Diego & Smith William T., 2012. "A New Look into the Determinants of the Ecological Discount Rate: Disentangling Social Preferences," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-44, April.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2015. "Dynamic equilibrium with rare events and heterogeneous Epstein-Zin investors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60737, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2016. "Distributional Risk, Stochastic Volatility and Precautionary Savings," MPRA Paper 72732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2015. "A Consumer Model and Social Welfare Based on the Writings of Shibani (750-805 AD, 131-189 AH)," MPRA Paper 72441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2016.