Citations for "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities"
by Miles Kimball & Philippe Weil
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991.
"Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets,"
NBER Working Papers
3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-33, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996. "Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saito, Makoto, 1999. "Dynamic Allocation and Pricing in Incomplete Markets: A Survey," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(1), pages 45-75, May.
- Philippe Weil, 1992.
"Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992. "Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Michel Normandin, 1992.
"Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain: un survol de la littérature,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
9, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Normandin, Michel, 1993. "Épargne de précaution et revenu de travail incertain : un survol de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 347-364, décembre.
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2014. "A Review of Policy Options for Monitoring Household Saving," ECRI Papers 9754, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Antoine Bommier & François Grand, 2014. "Too risk averse to purchase insurance?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 135-166, April.
- Stephanie Seguino & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2003. "Does Gender have any Effect on Aggregate Saving? An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego, 2013. "On multivariate prudence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1255-1267.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh, 1992.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account,"
IMF Working Papers
92/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1997. "Macroeconomic uncertainty, precautionary saving, and the current account," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 121-139, September.
- Aylin Seckin, 2000. "Habit Formation: A Kind of Prudence?," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-42, CIRANO.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2011. "Transfer programs under alternative insurance schemes and liquidity constraints," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 175-197.
- Cary Deck & Harris Schlesinger, 2014.
"Consistency of Higher Order Risk Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1913-1943, 09.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Bruce Preston, 2004.
"Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations,"
140, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics..
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2012.
"Comparative risk aversion: A formal approach with applications to saving behavior,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1614-1641.
- Le Grand, François & Chassagnon, Arnold & Bommier, Antoine, 2012. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4434, Paris Dauphine University.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Le Grand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/134, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors," TSE Working Papers 10-141, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Legrand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors," Working Papers hal-00451281, HAL.
- Elul, Ronel, 1997. "Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 113-131, February.
- Svenja Hector, 2013. "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers 2013.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert B. Barsky & Miles S. Kimball & F. Thomas Juster & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1995. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2015. "Dynamic equilibrium with rare events and heterogeneous Epstein-Zin investors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60737, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch, 2007.
"Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany: New Evidence from Microdata,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
21, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nikolaus Bartzsch, 2008. "Precautionary Saving and Income Uncertainty in Germany – New Evidence from Microdata," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2006. "Precautionary saving and income uncertainty in Germany - new evidence from microdata," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,44, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 2006.
"Precautionary Saving and Precautionary Wealth,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
530, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011.
"Discounting and confidence,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt61m836d1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Menegatti, Mario, 2001. "On the Conditions for Precautionary Saving," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 189-193, May.
- TallariniJr., Thomas D., 2000.
"Risk-sensitive real business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-532, June.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2013. "Income Taxation and Growth in an OLG Economy: Does Aggregate Uncertainty Play any Role?," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2013-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Martin Flodén, 2006.
"Labour Supply and Saving Under Uncertainty,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 721-737, 07.
- Floden, Martin, 2005. "Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Svenja Hector(), . "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers ETH-RC-13-007, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Langlais, Eric, 1995. "A measure of the sensitivity of saving to interest rate uncertainty with non-expected preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 325-330, June.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "On Multivariate Prudence," Post-Print halshs-00635558, HAL.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Job Security as an Endogenous Job Characteristic," Working Papers 08-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.