Transactions Costs in Tradable Permit Markets: An Experimental Study of Pollution Market Designs
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koesler, Simon & Achtnicht, Martin & Köhler, Jonathan, 2012. "Capped steam ahead: A case study among ship operators on a maritime ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2011.
"The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 267-294.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," NBER Working Papers 15854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Paper Series rwp10-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Papers 2010.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Scholarly Articles 4449098, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- John Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2008.
"Bankruptcy risk and the performance of tradable permit markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(9), pages 1-9.
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2007. "Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets," Working Papers 2007-9, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Jūratė Jaraitė-Kažukauskė & Andrius Kažukauskas, 2015. "Do Transaction Costs Influence Firm Trading Behaviour in the European Emissions Trading System?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(3), pages 583-613, November.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:607-619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christos Constantatos & Eleftherios Filippiadis & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2014.
"Using the allocation of emission permits for strategic trade purposes,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 259-280, June.
- Christos Constantatos & Lefteris Filippiadis & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2011. "Using the allocation of emission permits for Strategic Trade purposes," Discussion Paper Series 2011_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Rajesh Singh & Quinn Weninger, 2017.
"Cap-and-trade under transactions costs and factor irreversibility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(2), pages 357-407, August.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2014. "Cap and Trade under Transactions Costs and Factor Irreversibility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38127, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2016. "Cap and trade under transactions costs and factor irreversibility," ISU General Staff Papers 201607060700001021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2014. "Cap and Trade under Transactions Costs and Factor Irreversibility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37453, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koesler, Simon & Achtnicht, Martin & Köhler, Jonathan, 2015. "Course set for a cap? A case study among ship operators on a maritime ETS," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 20-30.
- Betz, Regina, 2006. "Emissions trading to combat climate change: The impact of scheme design on transaction costs," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174096, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ghosh, Gaurav & Kwasnica, Anthony & Shortle, James, 2010. "A Laboratory Experiment to Compare Two Market Institutions for Emissions Trading," FCN Working Papers 18/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Anabela Botelho & Eduarda Fernandes & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2010. "An experimental analysis of grandfathering vs dynamic auctioning in the EU ETS," NIMA Working Papers 39, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Olivier Rousse & BenoÃ®t SÃ©vi, 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the US Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Allowance Trading Program," ERSA conference papers ersa05p550, European Regional Science Association.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R., 2013.
"Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 671-687.
- Stephen P. Holland & Michael R. Moore, 2012. "Market Design in Cap and Trade Programs: Permit Validity and Compliance Timing," NBER Working Papers 18098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Larson & Gunnar Breustedt, 2009. "Will Markets Direct Investments Under the Kyoto Protocol? Lessons from the Activities Implemented Jointly Pilots," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 433-456, July.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2012. "Firm Trading Behaviour and Transaction Costs in the European Union’s Emission Trading System: An Empirical Assessment," CERE Working Papers 2012:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka,, Carl A., 2013. "Tradable permits and unrealized gains from trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 416-424.
- repec:ags:aare05:139304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Nga & Shortle, James S., 2006. "Transactions Costs and Point-Nonpoint Source Water Pollution Trading," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21096, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ando, Amy & Harrington, Winston & McConnell, Virginia D., 2007. "Fees in an Imperfect World: An Application to Motor Vehicle Emissions," Discussion Papers dp-07-34, Resources For the Future.
- He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Shirmohammadi, Nima & Nie, Yu (Marco), 2013. "Tradable credit schemes on networks with mixed equilibrium behaviors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 47-65.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun & Zhang, Peng, 2011. "Allocation of sulphur dioxide allowance – An analysis based on a survey of power plants in Fujian province in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3120-3129.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- Jie Wu & Jun-Fei Chu & Liang Liang, 2016. "Target setting and allocation of carbon emissions abatement based on DEA and closest target: an application to 20 APEC economies," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 279-296, November.
- Larson, Donald F. & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2007. "Will markets direct investments under the Kyoto Protocol ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4131, The World Bank.
- Veronika Grimm & Lyuba Ilieva, 2013. "An experiment on emissions trading: the effect of different allocation mechanisms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 308-338, December.
- Marianne LEFEBVRE & Lata GANGADHARAN & Sophie THOYER, 2011. "Do Security-differentiated Water Rights Improve Efficiency?," Working Papers 11-14, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
- Kohamed Gomaa & Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Mohamed Shehata, 2016. "Test-bedding the Replacement of the Incurred Credit Loss Model with an Expected Credit Loss Model: The Case of Trade Receivables," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-05, McMaster University.
- Heindl, Peter, 2012. "Transaction costs and tradable permits: Empirical evidence from the EU emissions trading scheme," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Norgaard, Richard B. & Jin, Ling, 2008. "Trade and the governance of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 638-652, July.