Firm Trading Behaviour and Transaction Costs in the European Union’s Emission Trading System: An Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Lata Gangadharan, 2000. "Transaction Costs in Pollution Markets: An Empirical Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 601-614.
- Cason, Timothy N & Gangadharan, Lata, 2003. "Transactions Costs in Tradable Permit Markets: An Experimental Study of Pollution Market Designs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, pages 145-165.
- A. Denny Ellerman and Raphael Trotignon, 2009. "Cross Border Trading and Borrowing in the EU ETS," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2017.
"Price and Network Dynamics in the European Carbon Market,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2017. "Price and Network Dynamics in the European Carbon Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aleksandar Zaklan, 2013. "Why Do Emitters Trade Carbon Permits?: Firm-Level Evidence from the European Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1275, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pablo Pintos & Pedro Linares, 2016. "Assessing the EU ETS with an Integrated Model," Working Papers 01-2016, Economics for Energy.
- Hennighausen, Tanja, 2015.
"Exposure to television and individual beliefs: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 956-980.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tanja Hennighausen, 2013. "Exposure to Television and Individual Beliefs: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 535, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Naegele, Helene, 2015. "Offset Credits in the EU Emissions Trading System : A Firm-Level Evaluation of Transaction Costs," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112817, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsemission trading; Europe; firm level data; transaction costs;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-03-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2012_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .