The Contingent Governance of Teams: Analysis of Institutional Complementarity
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Louche & Kyoko Sakuma, 2008.
"Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers,"
- Kyoko Sakuma & Céline Louche, 2008. "Socially responsible investment in Japan: Its mechanism and drivers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205636, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2008.
"Knowledge Creation As A Square Dance On The Hilbert Cube,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1251-1295, November.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," IDE Discussion Papers 14, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," KIER Working Papers 580, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2005. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Game Theory and Information 0506006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Sep 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Knowledge creation as a square dance on the Hilbert cube," MPRA Paper 2884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Game Theory and Information 0401004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2005.
- Masahisa Fujita & Marcus Berliant, 2004. "Knowledge Creation as a Square Dance on the Hilbert Cube," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 204, Econometric Society.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance - A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2003. "The governance mechanism of Russian firms: its self-enforcing nature and limitations," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 503-531.
- Bruno Amable, 2009.
"Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 17-39, Spring.
- Bruno Amable, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable, 2009. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00386454, HAL.
- Bruno Amable, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Post-Print halshs-00340417, HAL.
- Bruno Amable, 2009. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Post-Print hal-00386454, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0809, CEPREMAP.
- Bruno Amable, 2008. "Structural reforms in Europe and the (in)coherence of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340417, HAL.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Innovation Policies and New Regional Growth Paths: A place-based system failure framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Kobayashi, Hajime & Ohta, Katsunori & Sekiguchi, Tadashi, 2016. "Optimal sharing rules in repeated partnerships," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 311-323.
- Rousseau, Sandrine & Zuindeau, Bertrand, 2007. "Théorie de la régulation et développement durable," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 1.
- Kostiantyn Ovsiannikov, 2018. "Impact of Shareholder-Value Pursuit on Labor Policies at Japanese Joint-Stock Companies: Case of Nikkei Index 400," Working Papers hal-01839679, HAL.
- Tracy Xiao Liu & Jenna Bednar & Yan Chen & Scott Page, 2019. "Directional behavioral spillover and cognitive load effects in multiple repeated games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 705-734, September.
- Becht, Marco & Bolton, Patrick & Roell, Ailsa, 2003.
"Corporate governance and control,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-109,
- Patrick Bolton & Marco Becht & Alisa Röell, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Control," NBER Working Papers 9371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Becht & Patrick Bolton & Ailsa Roell, 2003. "Corporate governance and control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank, 2003. "Determinants of the choice of bankruptcy procedure in Japan," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 96-120, January.
- Markus Grillitsch, 2014. "Regional Transformation: Institutional Change and Economic Evolution in Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1481, European Regional Science Association.
- Elie, Luc & Zuindeau, Bertrand & Bécue, Mathieu & Camara, Mamoudou & Douai, Ali & Meunié, André, 2012.
"Approche régulationniste de la diversité des dispositifs institutionnels environnementaux des pays de l’OCDE,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Luc Elie & Bertrand Zuindeau & Mathieu Bécue & M. Camara & Ali Douai & André Meunié, 2012. "Approche régulationniste de la diversité des dispositifs institutionnels environnementaux des pays de l'OCDE," Post-Print hal-00780200, HAL.
- Christine Harbring, 2006. "The effect of communication in incentive systems-an experimental study," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 333-353.
- Hideaki Miyajima & Ryo Ogawa & Takuji Saito, 2016. "Changes in the Corporate Governance System and Presidential Turnover," Working Papers halshs-01680409, HAL.
- Grillitsch, Markus, 2014. "Institutional Change and Economic Evolution in Regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Robert N. Eberhart & Charles E. Eesley & Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 2017. "Failure Is an Option: Institutional Change, Entrepreneurial Risk, and New Firm Growth," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 93-112, February.
- Okamoto, Hisashi & Matsuura, Tsukasa, 2015. "The Influence of Corporate Governance on Long-term Employment:A Study Using Data on Japanese Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 64561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kafouros, Mario & Aliyev, Murod, 2016. "Institutional development and firm profitability in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 369-378.
- Tomohiko Noda, 2013. "Determinants of the Timing of Downsizing Among Large Japanese Firms: Long-Term Employment Practices and Corporate Governance," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 363-398, September.
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Fosco, C. & Mengel, F., 2008. "Incentives and informal networks," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Nicita, Antonio & Pagano, Ugo, 2016. "Finance-technology complementarities: An organizational equilibria approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 43-51.
- Buchen, Clemens, 2010. "Emerging economic systems in Central and Eastern Europe – a qualitative and quantitative assessment," EconStor Theses, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 37141, September.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Oscar Afonso, 2014. "Institutions, Economics And The Development Quest," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 491-515, July.
- Makoto Kuroki & Akinobu Shuto, 2021. "Budget Ratcheting and Debtholdersâ€™ Monitoring: Evidence from Private Colleges and Universities," CARF F-Series CARF-F-512, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Leroy, Aurélien & Pop, Adrian, 2019. "Macro-financial linkages: The role of the institutional framework," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 75-97.
- Taeyoung Yoo, 2017. "The performance dimension in symbolic management revisited: the functional role of traditional mechanisms in large Korean firms," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 116-134, January.
- Hirokazu Takizawa, 2003. "Property Rights and the New Institutional Arrangement for Product Innovation in Silicon Valley," Discussion papers 03009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Boyer, Robert & Yamada, Toshio, 2000. "An epochal change... but uncertain futures: The Japanese capitalism in crisis. A "regulationist" interpretation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0005, CEPREMAP.
- Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi, 2011. "The new main bank system," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 336-354, September.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2008. "Institutions and economic change: A critical survey of the new institutional approaches and empirical evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 416-443, February.
- Murase, Hideaki, 1998. "Equity ownership and the determination of managers' bonuses in Japanese firms1," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 321-331, July.
- Lindholm, James, 2007. "Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 374-375, April.
- Saucedo-Acosta Edgar J. & Romero María Teresa Montalvo & Valdés Luis Fernando Villafuerte, 2018. "Dependent Market Economies and Hierarchical Market Economies and their National Innovation Systems: The Case of Poland and Mexico," Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations, Sciendo, vol. 30(4), pages 157-184, December.
- Bat Batjargal & Michael A. Hitt & Anne S. Tsui & Jean-Luc Arregle & Justin W. Webb & Toyah L. Miller, 2013. "Institutional Polycentrism, Entrepreneurs' Social Networks, and New Venture Growth," Post-Print hal-02276709, HAL.
- Akinobu Shuto & Takuya Iwasaki, 2013. "The Effect of Institutional Factors on Discontinuities in Earnings Distribution: Public Versus Private Firms in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2014.
- Robert Boyer, 2005. "What future for codetermination and corporate governance in Germany?," Working Papers halshs-00590710, HAL.
- Konishi, Masaru, 2002. "Intertemporal Rent-Seeking in the Banking Industry and Underwriting by Commercial Banks," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, October.
- Khanna, Tarun & Kogan, Joe & Palepu, Krishna, 2002. "Globalization and Similarities in Corporate Governance: A Cross-Country Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kazuo Ogawa, 2003. "Financial Distress and Employment: The Japanese Case in the 90s," NBER Working Papers 9646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rapacki Ryszard & Czerniak Adam, 2018. "Emerging models of patchwork capitalism in Central and Eastern Europe: empirical results of subspace clustering," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 54(4), pages 251-268, December.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1998. "\"Big Bang\" deregulation and Japanese corporate governance: a survey of the issues," International Finance Discussion Papers 624, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lars Bo Jeppesen, 2001. "Making Consumer Knowledge Available and Useful the case of the Computer Games Industry," DRUID Working Papers 01-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Akinobu Shuto & Norio Kitagawa & Naoki Futaesaku, 2017. "The Effect of Bank Monitoring on the Demand for Earnings Quality in Bond Contracts," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Yoo, Taeyoung & Jung, Dong Kwan, 2015. "Corporate governance change and performance: The roles of traditional mechanisms in France and South Korea," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 40-53.
- Bat Batjargal, 2013. "Institutional Polycentrism, Entrepreneurs??? Social Networks, And New Venture Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1060, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.