Causation, Spending And Taxes: Sand In The Sandbox Or Tax Collector For The Welfare State
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes, 2015.
"The occurrence of tax amnesties: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 70-82.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties. Theory and Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 487, WIFO.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2015. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 2014-6, University of Salzburg.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1402, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bernasconi, Michele & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Paruolo, Paolo, 2009.
"Do fiscal variables affect fiscal expectations? Experiments with real world and lab data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 253-265, May.
- Bernasconi, Michele & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Paruolo, Paolo, 2004. "Do fiscal variables affect fiscal expectations? : Experiments with real world and lab data," Papers 04-27, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Bernasconi, Michele & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Paruolo, Paolo, 2004. "Do fiscal variables affect fiscal expectations? Experiments with real world and lab data," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Michele Bernasconi & Oliver Kirchkamp & Paolo Paruolo, 2009. "Do fiscal variables affect fiscal expectations? Experiments with real world and lab data," Post-Print hal-00688186, HAL.
- Marie Podevin, 2001. "Interaction entre taux d'intérêt allemands et français : un réexamen de l'hypothèse de dominance allemande," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 49-70.
- Diane Lim Rogers & John H. Rogers, 1995. "Political competition, causal relationships between taxes and spending, and their influence on government size: evidence from state-level data," International Finance Discussion Papers 500, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:2:p:143-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tronzano, Marco, 2017. "Testing Fiscal Sustainability In The Transition Economies Of Eastern Europe: The Case Of Poland (1999-2015)," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 103-132.
- Nemanja Lojanica, 2015. "Government Expenditure and Government Revenue: The Causality on the Example of the Republic of Serbia," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda, 1992. "Comments on the evaluation of policy models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Ghartey, Edward E., 2008. "The budgetary process and economic growth: Empirical evidence of the Jamaican economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1128-1136, November.
- Ayinde, Kayode & Bello, Aliyu A. & Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo, 2013. "Modeling Nigerian Government Revenues and Total Expenditure: An Error Correction Model Approach," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160483, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2016. "The elusive character of fiscal sustainability," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(28), pages 2651-2664, June.
- Antti Moisio, 2001. "On Local Government Spending and Taxation Behaviour - effect of population size and economic condition," Discussion Papers 257, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Kabbashi M. Suliman, 2012. "Understanding and Avoiding the Oil Curse in Sudan," Working Papers 735, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kayode Ayinde & Aliyu A. Bello & Opeyemi E. Ayinde & Damilola. B. Adekanmbi, 2015. "Modeling Nigerian Government Revenues and Total Expenditure: Combined Estimators’ Analysis and Error Correction Model Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Mahdavi, Saeid & Firoozi, Fathali, 2011.
"The tax-spending nexus: Evidence from a panel of US state-local governments,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 885-890, May.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Mahdavi, Saeid, 2009. "The Tax-Spending Nexus: Evidence from a Panel of US State- Local Governments," Working Papers in Economics 378, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2009.
"Current account patterns and national real estate markets,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 75-89, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008. "Current Account Patterns and National Real Estate Markets," NBER Working Papers 13921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2008. "Current account patterns and national real estate markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1rh4s127, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Stimel Derek, 2009. "A Statistical Analysis of NFL Quarterback Rating Variables," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Kausik Chaudhuri & Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2009.
"Revenue-Expenditure Nexus for Southern States: Some Policy Oriented Econometric Observations,"
2009-048, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kausik Chaudhuri & Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2009. "Revenue-Expenditure Nexus For Southern States : Some Policy Oriented Econometric Observations," Governance Working Papers 22937, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sobhee, S. K., 2004. "The Causality between Taxes and Public Expenditure in Mauritius,1970-1999: A VECM Approach," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(3), pages 115-130.
- Yaya Keho, 2010. "Spending Cuts or Tax Adjustments: How Can UEMOA Countries Control Their Budget Deficits?," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(3), pages 233-252, December.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Sheffrin, Steven M., 2011. "Causality, real estate prices, and the current account," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 233-246, June.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan, 2007.
"Regime changes and the sustainability of fiscal imbalance in East Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 878-894, November.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2005. "Regime Changes And The Sustainability Of Fiscal Imbalance In East Asian Countries," Macroeconomics 0504001, EconWPA.
- Moisio, Antti, 2000. "Spend and Tax or Tax and Spend? Panel Data Evidence from Finnish Municipalities during 1985 - 1999," Discussion Papers 242, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
- George A. Vamvoukas, 2011. "Panel Data Modeling and the Tax-Spend Controversy in the Euro Zone," Post-Print hal-00716629, HAL.
- Silika Prohl, 2010. "Test of Fiscal Sustainability and Causality Hypotheses for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(II), pages 481-506, June.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "The Dynamic Causal Relationship between Government Revenue and Government Expenditure Nexus in Ghana," MPRA Paper 58579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lockwood, Ben & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2001. "Fiscal policy and politics: theory and evidence from Greece 1960-1997," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 253-268, April.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2012.
"Revisiting fiscal sustainability: panel cointegration and structural breaks in OECD countries,"
Working Paper Series
1465, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "Revisiting fiscal sustainability: panel cointegration and structural breaks in OECD countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Garcia, Sophie & Henin, Pierre-Yves, 1999.
"Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditure cuts: is it neutral?,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 591-612, December.
- Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Garcia, Sophie, 1996. "Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditures cuts : is it neutral ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9604, CEPREMAP.
- Luis Gil-Alana, 2009. "Government Expenditures and Revenues: Evidence of Fractional Cointegration in an Asymmetric Modeling," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 143-155, May.
- Ali F. Darrat, 2002. "Budget Balance Through Spending Cuts Or Tax Adjustments?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, July.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2002.
"Fiscal policy in Sweden: effects of EMU criteria convergence,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 1999. "Fiscal Policy in Sweden: Effects of EMU Criteria Convergence," Working Papers 1999:5, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 1999.
- Chin-Hong Puah Author_Email: email@example.com & Evan Lau & Hui-Fern Teo, 2011. "Testing Budget Sustainability In Sarawak State," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-221, Conference Master Resources.
- Nithin K, 2015. "The Case of Revenue versus Expenditure Optimization in India," Working Papers 1528, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos, 2013. "Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 730-749.
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Mizon, Grayham E, 1998.
"Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 370-387, October.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 1998. "Exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 616, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven M. Sheffrin & Robert K. Triest, 1995. "A new approach to causality and economic growth," Working Papers 95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Alagidede & George Tweneboah, 2015. "On the Sustainability and Synchronization of Fiscal Policy in Latin America," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 52(2), pages 213-240, November.
- Yashobanta, Yashobanta Parida & smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Causal Link between Central Government Revenue and Expenditure: Evidence for India," MPRA Paper 43072, University Library of Munich, Germany.