Citations for "The effects of the new energy regime on economic capacity, production, and prices"
by Robert H. Rasche & John A. Tatom
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1983. "The energy problem in a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM c3fbcabf-2c78-4c3c-8bf0-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Pires Manso, José Ramos, 2014. "The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 233-241.
- Richard H. Mattoon, 2005. "Energy markets and the Midwest economy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 19-31.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Kayıkçı, Fazıl, 2012. "Economic growth and electricity consumption in former Soviet Republics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 747-753.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2014.
"A simple model of an oil based global savings glut—the “China factor”and the OPEC cartel,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 413-430, September.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut: The "China Factor" and the OPEC Cartel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 911, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut – The ""China Factor"" and the OPEC Cartel," Ruhr Economic Papers 128, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Erceg & Martin Bodenstein, 2008.
"Oil Shocks and External Adjustment,"
2008 Meeting Papers
945, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2002.
"Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretative survey,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 193-208.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yücel, 2001. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretive survey," Working Papers 0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2009. "How did we get to inflation targeting and where do we go now? a perspective from the U.S. experience," Working Papers 2009-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter Ferderer, J., 1996. "Oil price volatility and the macroeconomy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-26.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "How did we get to inflation targeting and where do we need to go to now? a perspective from the U.S. experience," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 65-81.
- John A. Tatom, 2011.
"Inflation and Asset Prices,"
NFI Working Papers
2011-WP-26, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Maghyereh, A., 2004. "Oil Price Shocks and Emerging Stock Markets: A Generalized VAR Approach," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 27-40.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Bakirtas, Tahsin, 2014. "The relationship among oil, natural gas and coal consumption and economic growth in BRICTS (Brazil, Russian, India, China, Turkey and South Africa) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-144.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2011. "Energy consumption at business cycle horizons: The case of the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 161-167, March.
- Paul W. Bauer, 1990. "A reexamination of the relationship between capacity utilization and inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-12.
- John A. Tatom, 1987. "The macroeconomic effects of the recent fall in oil," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 34-45.
- Anton Nakov & Andrea Pescatori, 2007.
"Inflation-output gap trade-off with a dominant oil supplier,"
0710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anton Nakov & Andrea Pescatori, 2007. "Inflation-output gap trade-off with a dominant oil supplier," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0723, Banco de Espa�a.
- Bildirici, Melike, 2012. "Economic Growth and Electricity Consumption in Africa and Asia: MS-VAR and MS-GRANGER Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 40515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ebohon, Obas John, 1996. "Energy, economic growth and causality in developing countries : A case study of Tanzania and Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 447-453, May.
- John A. Tatom, 1984. "The role of energy in the productivity slowdown: a comment," Working Papers 1984-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charles R. Hulten & James W. Robertson & Frank C. Wykoff, 1987. "Energy, Obsolescence, and the Productivity Slowdown," NBER Working Papers 2404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Butler, 1978. "Room for growth: speeds of adjustment of labor and capital," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 31-39.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri & Jaafar, Abdul hamid, 2008.
"Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis,"
9308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abul Quasem Al-Amin & Siwar Chamhuri & Abdul Hamir Jaafar, 2008. "Impacts Of External Price Shocks On Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2014), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 7, pages 1-24, October.
- H. Kim, 1999. "Economic Capacity Utilization and its Determinants: Theory and Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Working Paper Series
0362, European Central Bank.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Park, Chuhwan & Chung, Mo & Lee, Sukgyu, 2011. "The effects of oil price on regional economies with different production structures: A case study from Korea using a structural VAR model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8185-8195.
- Fayyad, Abdallah & Daly, Kevin, 2011. "The impact of oil price shocks on stock market returns: Comparing GCC countries with the UK and USA," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, March.