Citations for "Nonlinear prices and welfare"
by Spence, Michael
- X. Ruiz del Portal, 2011. "Agency problems with non-smooth decision profiles: the case of monopoly under product quality," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-137, March.
- Hector Chade & Edward Schlee, 2008.
"Optimal Insurance with Adverse Selection,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002175, David K. Levine.
- Stephen Coate, 1986. "Should Food Aid Be Given Away or Sold During a Famine?," Discussion Papers 701, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Georg Meran & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006.
"A Modified Yardstick Competition Mechanism,"
2006-05, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- J. Elnaboulsi, 2001. "Nonlinear Pricing and Capacity Planning for Water and Wastewater Services," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 1999. "How Efficient is a Contestable Natural Monopoly?," CESifo Working Paper Series 186, CESifo Group Munich.
- David P. Myatt & Justin P. Johnson, 2005. "Multiproduct Cournot Oligopoly," Economics Series Working Papers 145, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Green, Jerry & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1983.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Schoefer, Benjamin, 2010. "Regulation and taxation: A complementarity," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 381-394, December.
- Michael Waldman, 1983. "Optimal Pricing Given Transaction Costs: The Case of Reserve Versus General Admission Seating," UCLA Economics Working Papers 284, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ruiz del Portal, X., 2009. "A general principal-agent setting with non-differentiable mechanisms: Some examples," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 262-278, March.
- Murray Fulton & James Vercammen, 2014. "Optimal NGO Financing of a Resource Management Certification Scheme," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(4), pages 605-626, August.
- Alexandre ZIEGLER, 2002. "When are Retail Stores Preferable to Auctions ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Armstrong, M. & Cowan, S. & Vickers, J., 1992.
"Nonlinear Pricing and Price Cap Regulation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99152, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Nolan & Piankov, Nikita & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2001. "When to Haggle," Working Paper Series rwp01-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2014.
"Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100507, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2012. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 40951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Vuuren, Daniel, 2002. "Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-106, April.
- Chae, Suchan, 2003. "Can time preference be an instrument for price discrimination?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 173-177, November.
- Qiu_Hong Wang & Kai-Lung Hui, 2005. "Technology Timing and Pricing In the Presence of an Installed Base," Industrial Organization 0512013, EconWPA.
- Carmona, Miguel, 2010. "The regulatory function in public-private partnerships for the provision of transport infrastructure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 110-125.
- Lee, Hyunok & Chambers, Robert G., 1989. "Optimal Farm Credit Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 197624, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tian Xia & Richard Sexton, 2010. "Brand or Variety Choices and Periodic Sales as Substitute Instruments for Monopoly Price Discrimination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, June.
- Dorigoni, Susanna & Portatadino, Sergio, 2008. "LNG development across Europe: Infrastructural and regulatory analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3366-3373, September.
- Jihad Elnaboulsi, 2009. "An Incentive Water Pricing Policy for Sustainable Water Use," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 451-469, April.