An Incentive Water Pricing Policy for Sustainable Water Use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008.
- Turvey, R, 1969. "Marginal Cost," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(314), pages 282-299, June.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Spence, Michael, 1977. "Nonlinear prices and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01159753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elissa Cousin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015.
"Trade-off between water loss and water infrastructure quality: A cost minimization approach,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Elissa Cousin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Trade-off between water loss and water infrastructure quality: A cost minimization approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rita Martins & Luis Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2013. "Water Price Regulation: A Review of Portuguese Tariff Recommendations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 197-205, June.
- Sidibe, Yoro & Williams, Timothy O., 2015. "Valuation of water in large-scale agricultural land investments in Mali: Efficiency and equity trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal pricing; Capacity planning; Water utilities; Investments; Contingency; Shocks; WFD; D4; K32; L95; Q25; R32;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:42:y:2009:i:4:p:451-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .