Citations for "Geographic differences and the location of new manufacturing facilities"
by Schmenner, Roger W. & Huber, Joel C. & Cook, Randall L.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, .
"What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David, 2004. "What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 591-618, September.
- Davis, David E. & Schluter, Gerald E., 2005.
"Labor-Force Heterogeneity as a Source of Agglomeration Economies in an Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Food Plant Entry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Davis, David E. & Schluter, Gerald E., 2005. "Labor-Force Heterogeneity as a Source of Agglomeration Economies in an Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Food Plant Entry," MPRA Paper 6654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:urv:wpaper:2072/9257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variableson Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994.
"Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995. "Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- John Iceland & David R. Harris, 1998. "Why Work Disappears: Neighborhood Racial Composition and Employers' Relocation Intentions," JCPR Working Papers 45, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Measuring the Localization of Economic Activity: A Random Utility Approach," FEP Working Papers 161, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010.
"A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application,"
10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2006. "An analytic model for locating facilities strategically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-55, January.
- repec:urv:wpaper:2072/152136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric, 2002.
"Coagglomeration and growth,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2002053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Coagglomeration and Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Coagglomeration and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L., 1999. "Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Calantone, Roger & Smith, Sheldon R., 1997. "Delivery capability and firm performance in international operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 191-204, September.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 137-156, August.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.