Citations for "Geographic differences and the location of new manufacturing facilities"
by Schmenner, Roger W. & Huber, Joel C. & Cook, Randall L.
- Davis, David E. & Schluter, Gerald E., 2005.
"Labor-Force Heterogeneity as a Source of Agglomeration Economies in an Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Food Plant Entry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Davis, David E. & Schluter, Gerald E., 2005. "Labor-Force Heterogeneity as a Source of Agglomeration Economies in an Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Food Plant Entry," MPRA Paper 6654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variables on Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David, 2004.
"What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 591-618, September.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, . "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010.
"A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application,"
10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric, 2003.
"Coagglomeration and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric, 2002. "Coagglomeration and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2002053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Coagglomeration and Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2006. "An analytic model for locating facilities strategically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2011.
"Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?,"
2072/152136, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2013. "Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 118-148, 03.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- John Iceland & David R. Harris, 1998. "Why Work Disappears: Neighborhood Racial Composition and Employers' Relocation Intentions," JCPR Working Papers 45, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2008.
"Empirical studies in industrial location: an assessment of their methods and results,"
2072/9257, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-Solis & Miguel Manjón-Antolín, 2010. "Empirical Studies In Industrial Location: An Assessment Of Their Methods And Results," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 685-711.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L., 1999. "Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 137-156, August.
- MÃ´nica A. Haddad & Gary Taylor & Francis Owusu, 2010. "Locational Choices of the Ethanol Industry in the Midwest Corn Belt," Economic Development Quarterly, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 24(1), pages 74-86, February.
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Measuring the Localization of Economic Activity: A Random Utility Approach," FEP Working Papers 161, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Calantone, Roger & Smith, Sheldon R., 1997. "Delivery capability and firm performance in international operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 191-204, September.
- Ancarani, Alessandro & Di Mauro, Carmela & Fratocchi, Luciano & Orzes, Guido & Sartor, Marco, 2015. "Prior to reshoring: A duration analysis of foreign manufacturing ventures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 141-155.