An analytic model for locating facilities strategically
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1993. "The Voice of the Customer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 1-27.
- Schmenner, Roger W. & Huber, Joel C. & Cook, Randall L., 1987. "Geographic differences and the location of new manufacturing facilities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, pages 83-104.
- Badri, Masood A., 1999. "Combining the analytic hierarchy process and goal programming for global facility location-allocation problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 237-248.
- Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, , 1998. "Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 269-287, January.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R., 1991. "The voice of the customer," Working papers #56-91. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Epperly, John M., 1999. "A quality function deployment approach to task organization in peacekeeping force design," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, pages 131-149.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parra-Lopez, Carlos & Groot, J.C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, W.A.H., 2008. "Exploring sustainable technical alternatives for Dutch dairy systems by integrating agro-economic modelling and public preferences assessment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44253, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hughes, Warren R., 2009. "A statistical framework for strategic decision making with AHP: Probability assessment and Bayesian revision," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 463-470, April.
- Li, Yan-Lai & Tang, Jia-Fu & Chin, Kwai-Sang & Jiang, Yu-Shi & Han, Yi & Pu, Yun, 2011. "Estimating the final priority ratings of engineering characteristics in mature-period product improvement by MDBA and AHP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 575-586.
- Chin-Tsai Lin & Meng-Chuan Tsai, 2010. "Location choice for direct foreign investment in new hospitals in China by using ANP and TOPSIS," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 375-390.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl, 2012. "On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Seyhan Sipahi Author_Email: email@example.com & Semih Tuzmen, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Factor Evaluation Model For Gas Station Site Selection," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-164, Conference Master Resources.
- Scott, James A. & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K., 2013. "Strategic sourcing in the UK bioenergy industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 478-490.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parra-López, Carlos & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, Walter A.H., 2008. "Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 538-551, November.
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, pages 53-60.
- Carnevalli, Jose A. & Miguel, Paulo Cauchick, 2008. "Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD--Types of research, difficulties and benefits," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 737-754.
- Azadi, Majid & Farzipoor Saen, Reza, 2013. "A combination of QFD and imprecise DEA with enhanced Russell graph measure: A case study in healthcare," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, pages 281-291.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9214-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, William, 2008. "Integrated analytic hierarchy process and its applications - A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 211-228, April.
- Wenstøp, Fred & Koppang, Haavard, 2009. "On operations research and value conflicts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1109-1120, December.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9223-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuzmen Semih & Sipahi Seyhan, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Factor Evaluation Model For Gas Station Site Selection," Journal of Global Management, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 12-21, July.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang, 2009. "Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 711-723, June.
- Varsei, Mohsen & Polyakovskiy, Sergey, 2017. "Sustainable supply chain network design: A case of the wine industry in Australia," Omega, Elsevier, pages 236-247.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:245-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Oded & Sanajian, Nima & Wang, Jiamin, 2017. "Location choice and risk attitude of a decision maker," Omega, Elsevier, pages 170-181.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic location decision Facility location selection Quality function deployment Analytic network process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.