Citations for "Multiple-bank lending: Diversification and free-riding in monitoring"
by Carletti, Elena & Cerasi, Vittoria & Daltung, Sonja
- Ongena, Steven & Şendeniz-Yüncü, İlkay, 2011. "Which firms engage small, foreign, or state banks? And who goes Islamic? Evidence from Turkey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3213-3224.
- Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida, 2008.
"Bank ownership type and banking relationships,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 37-62, January.
- Diana Bonfim & Qinglei Dai & Francesco Franco, 2009. "The Number of Bank Relationships, Borrowing Costs and Bank Competition," Working Papers w200912, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Braggion, Fabio & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "A Century of Firm – Bank Relationships: Did Banking Sector Deregulation Spur Firms to Add Banks and Borrow More?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2014.
"Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders: Relying on the Information of Others,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(324), pages 698-720, October.
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2013. "Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders: Relying on the Information of Others," Cahiers de recherche 1332, CIRPEE.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2010.
"The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from U.S. Firms,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1037-1071, 09.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2007. "The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from US Firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/46, European University Institute.
- Doris Neuberger & Maurice Pedergnana & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2008. "Concentration of Banking Relationships in Switzerland: The Result of Firm Structure or Banking Market Structure?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 101-126, April.
- Stacchini, Massimiliano & Degasperi, Petra, 2015. "Trust, family businesses and financial intermediation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 293-316.
- Adamuz, María de las Mercedes & Hernández Cortés, Janko, 2015. "Endogenous screening and the formation of loan syndicates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 290-307.
- Chen , Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011.
"Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk,"
Research Discussion Papers
20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Yehning Chen & Iftekhar Hasan, 2011. "Subordinated Debt, Market Discipline, and Bank Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 1043-1072, 09.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tumer-Alkan, Gunseli, 2014.
"The Role of Interbank Relationships and Liquidity Needs,"
1421, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli, 2015. "The role of interbank relationships and liquidity needs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 99-111.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli, 2013. "The role of interbank relationships and liquidity needs," Discussion Papers 54/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2010.
"Hold-up in multiple banking: Evidence from SME lending,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2010/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Antje Brunner & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2013. "Hold-up in multiple banking: evidence from SME lending," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 78-101.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2009. "L’organisation des syndicats bancaires en France:taille, concentration et réputation," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(3), pages 37-63, September.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2007.
"Creditor concentration: an empirical investigation,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Westernhagen, Natalja v., 2012. "Creditor concentration: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 830-847.
- Yu, Y., 2014. "Essays on relationship banking," Other publications TiSEM f3d56b9e-e79e-46c4-bd42-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Roman Kraeussl & Chiara Monticone, 2008.
"An Analysis of the Effects of the Severance Payment Reform on Credit to Italian SMEs,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-107/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Roman Kraeussl & Chiara Monticone, 2011. "An analysis of the effects of the severance payment reform on credit to Italian SMEs," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 243-261, August.
- Dairo Estrada & Angela González Arbelaéz & Javier Gutiérrez Rueda, .
"The Effects of Diversification on Banks’ Expected Returns,"
Borradores de Economia
524, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dairo Estrada & Angela González Arbeláez & Javier Gutierréz Rueda, 2008. "The Effects of Diversification on Banks´ Expected Returns," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004991, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke, Solvig, 2006. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: Evidence from a survey among professionals," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 61, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009.
"Does Gender Matter in Bank-Firm Relationships? Evidence from Small Business Lending,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
31, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Bellucci, Andrea & Borisov, Alexander & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2010. "Does gender matter in bank-firm relationships? Evidence from small business lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2968-2984, December.
- Yu, Hai-Chin & Sopranzetti, Ben J. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2012. "Multiple banking relationships, managerial ownership concentration and firm value: A simultaneous equations approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 286-297.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2010. "Debt restructuring and the role of lending technologies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 763, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2013. "First Time Lucky? An Experiment on Single versus Multiple Bank Lending Relationships," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Cenni, Stefano & Monferrà, Stefano & Salotti, Valentina & Sangiorgi, Marco & Torluccio, Giuseppe, 2015. "Credit rationing and relationship lending. Does firm size matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 249-265.
- Vigneron, Ludovic & Hajj Chehade, Hiba, 2013.
"Structuration du pool bancaire de la PME : une revue de la littérature
[Structuring SMEs' banks relationships: a review]," MPRA Paper 50498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bennardo & Marco Pagano & Salvatore Piccolo, 2015.
"Multiple Bank Lending, Creditor Rights, and Information Sharing,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 519-570.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Pagano, Marco & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Multiple-Bank Lending, Creditor Rights and Information Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Bennardo & Marco Pagano & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008. "Multiple-Bank Lending, Creditor Rights and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 211, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2012.
"(Just) first time lucky ?the impact of single versus multiple bank lending relationships on firms and banks'behavior,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2012. "(Just) first time lucky ? The impact of single versus multiple bank lending relationships on firms and banks' behavior," LEM Papers Series 2012/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Federico Antellini Russo, 2008. "Potenzialità e criticità del Partenariato Pubblico Privato in Italia," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(3), pages 125-158, May-June.
- Giacomo Cau & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "The certification role of bank directors on;corporate boards," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 46, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Stefanelli, Valeria & Matteo, Cotugno, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis on Board Monitoring Role and Loan Portfolio Quality Measurement in Banks," MPRA Paper 29766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Reint E. Gropp & A. Guettler & Vahid Saadi, 2015. "Public Bank Guarantees and Allocative Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Schure, Paul & Scoones, David & Gu, Qinghua, 2005. "A theory of loan syndication," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 165-172, September.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 207-229, February.
- Tumer-Alkan, G., 2008. "Essays on banking," Other publications TiSEM 8d5ec521-4702-4e75-bc79-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce w świetle danych ze sprawozdawczości bankowej
[Bank-firm relationships in Poland in the light of data from bank reporting]," MPRA Paper 42544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Elisa Lenti, 2012. "Gender differences in bank loan access," Working Papers 1212, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Li, Chunshuo & Ongena, Steven, 2015. "Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns before and during the recent financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-12.