Citations for "The effects of capital structure change on security prices : A study of exchange offers"
by Masulis, Ronald W.
- Beck, John C. & Larsen, Alan B. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1996. "The wealth effects of non-equity alliances The U.S.-Japanese licensing experience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 393-408, December.
- Danis, András & Rettl, Daniel A. & Whited, Toni M., 2014. "Refinancing, profitability, and capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 424-443.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005.
"Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs,"
2005-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005. "Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs," Discussion Paper 2005-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory L. Adams & James C. Brau & Andrew Holmes, 2007. "REIT Stock Repurchases: Completion Rates, Long - Run Returns, and the Straddle Hypothesis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 115-136.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2008:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reisel, Natalia, 2014. "On the value of restrictive covenants: Empirical investigation of public bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 251-268.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006.
"Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth,"
2006-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, Pattanaporn & Lung, Peter & Nishikawa, Takeshi & Rao, Ramesh P., 2010. "Leverage-reducing exchange offers and bondholder-stockholder wealth transfers: A re-evaluation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 81-94, January.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011.
"Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- M. Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2012. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 693-716, December.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asquith, Paul, 1948- & Wizman, Thierry A., 1990. "Event risk, covenants, and bondholder returns in leveraged buyouts," Working papers WP 3173-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- J.C. Brau & A. Holmes, 2001. "Using REITs to Extricate the Effect of Managerial Signalling in Open Market Share Repurchase Announcements," ERES eres2001_123, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Robert M. Hull & Richard Fortin, 1993. "Issuance Expenses and Common Stock Offerings for Over-the-Counter Firms," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16 , Fall.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelos Kanas, 2005. "Pure contagion effects in international banking: The case of BCCI’s failure," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 101-123, May.
- Chatterjee, Sris & Dhillon, Upinder S. & Ramirez, Gabriel G., 1995. "Coercive tender and exchange offers in distressed high-yield debt restructurings An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 333-360, July.
- Patrick Artus & Philippe Ducos & Francois Lecointe, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 89-104.
- Walter, Andreas & Eisele, Florian, 2003. "Kurswertreaktionen auf die Ankündigung von Going Private : Transaktionen am deutschen Kapitalmarkt," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 274, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Bayless, M. & Jay, N., 2008. "A multiperiod evaluation of returns following seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 291-311.
- Elliott, William B. & Prevost, Andrew K. & Rao, Ramesh P., 2009. "The announcement impact of seasoned equity offerings on bondholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1472-1480, August.
- James C. Brau & Andrew Holmes, 2006. "Why Do REITs Repurchase Stock? Extricating the Effect of Managerial Signaling in Open Market Share Repurchase Announcements," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(1), pages 1-24.
- Miglo, Anton, 2010. "The Pecking Order, Trade-off, Signaling, and Market-Timing Theories of Capital Structure: a Review," MPRA Paper 46691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Adelegan, Olatundun, 2006. "Effects of taxes financing decisions and firm value in Nigeria," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Wayne H. Mikkelson, 1985. "Capital Structure Change and Decreases in Stockholders' Wealth: A Cross-sectional Study of Convertible Security Calls," NBER Chapters, in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 265-300 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramachandran Azhagaiah & Candasamy Gavoury, 2011. "The Impact of Capital Structure on Profitability with Special Reference to IT Industry in India vs. Domestic Products," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(4 (Winter), pages 371-392.
- Wayne H. Mikkelson, 1983. "Capital Structure Change and Decreases in Stockholders' Wealth: A Cross-Sectional Study of Convertible Security Calls," NBER Working Papers 1137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane, 2012. "Impact of the TARP financing choice on existing preferred stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1121-1142.
- An, Zhe & Li, Donghui & Yu, Jin, 2015. "Firm crash risk, information environment, and speed of leverage adjustment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 132-151.
- Datta, Sudip & Iskandar-Datta, Mai E. & Zychowicz, Edward J., 1995. "Pension plan terminations, excess asset reversions and securityholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, May.
- Chung, Kee H. & Wright, Peter & Charoenwong, Charlie, 1998. "Investment opportunities and market reaction to capital expenditure decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Yang, Jun & Lu, Wei & Zhou, Chunhui, 2014. "The immediate impact of purchasing/sales contract announcements on the market value of firms: An empirical study in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 169-179.
- Megginson, William L. & Morgan, Angela & Nail, Lance, 2004. "The determinants of positive long-term performance in strategic mergers: Corporate focus and cash," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 523-552, March.
- Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-156.
- Tsytsulina, Dina, 2012. "The expected influence of Russian and foreign mergers on competition in metal industry 1999–2011," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 27(3), pages 70-85.
- Tischer, Sven & Hildebrandt, Lutz, 2014. "Linking corporate reputation and shareholder value using the publication of reputation rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1007-1017.
- Miglo, Anton & Liang, Shuting & Lee, Zhenting, 2014. "Capital Structure of Internet Companies: Case Study," MPRA Paper 56330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lie, Erik & Lie, Heidi J. & McConnell, John J., 2001. "Debt-reducing exchange offers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-207, June.
- Jamie A. Anderson-Parson & Terrill R. Keasler & Robin T. Byerly, 2015. "Bond Indenture Consent Solicitations as a Debt Management Tool," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 230-243, July.
- Jalan, P. & Barone-Adesi, G., 1995. "Equity financing and corporate convertible bond policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-206, May.
- Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim, 2007. "Contracting costs and the window of opportunity for straight debt issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 869-888, March.
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miglo, Anton, 2014. "Timing of Earnings and Capital Structure," MPRA Paper 56547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Ince & James Owers, 2012. "The interaction of corporate dividend policy and capital structure decisions under differential tax regimes," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Michael Wong, 1997. "Abnormal Stock Returns Following Large One-day Advances and Declines: Evidence from Asia-Pacific Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 171-177, May.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Shiguang Ma, 2002. "The behavior of China's stock prices in response to the proposal and approval of bonus issues," Working Papers 02-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ismail, Ahmad & Krause, Andreas, 2010. "Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 471-484, November.
- Lakshmi Shyam-Sunder & Stewart C. Myers, 1994. "Testing Static Trade-off Against Pecking Order Models of Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 4722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.