Valuation of the Debt Tax Shield
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarmiento-Sabogal, Julio & Sadeghi, Mehdi, 2014. "Unlevered betas and the cost of equity capital: An empirical approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 90-105.
- Colonnello, Stefano, 2016. "Executive Compensation, Macroeconomic Conditions, and Cash Flow Cyclicality," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:346-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian A. Cooper & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2008.
"Tax-Adjusted Discount Rates with Investor Taxes and Risky Debt,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(2), pages 365-379, June.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2005. "Tax-adjusted discount rates with investor taxes and risky debt," Discussion Papers 2005/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 20 Sep 2007.
- Cooper, Ian & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2008. "Tax-Adjusted Discount Rates with Investor Taxes and Risky Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 6646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Ammann & Kristian Blickle & Christian Ehmann, 2017.
"Announcement Effects of Contingent Convertible Securities: Evidence from the Global Banking Industry,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 23(1), pages 127-152, January.
- Ammann, Manuel & Blickle, Kristian & Ehmann, Christian, 2015. "Announcement Effects of Contingent Convertible Securities: Evidence from the Global Banking Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1525, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Robert Couch & Michael Dothan & Wei Wu, 2012. "Interest Tax Shields: A Barrier Options Approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 123-146, July.
- Mihaela DRAGOTA & Andreea SEMENESCU & Cristina BADARAU, 2008. "The Impact of Financial Markets Globalization on Companies Capital Structure," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(36), pages 1253-1259, May.
- Duru, Augustine & Iyengar, Raghavan J. & Zampelli, Ernest M., 2012. "Performance choice, executive bonuses and corporate leverage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1286-1305.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2014. "Interrelationship between taxes, capital structure decisions and value of the firm: A panel data study on Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 58310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2014.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:299-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agliardi, Elettra & Amel-Zadeh, Amir & Koussis, Nicos, 2016. "Leverage changes and growth options in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 37-58.
- Georg Wamser, 2014.
"The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 764-781, October.
- Georg Wamser, 2008. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," ifo Working Paper Series 62, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Liu, Jun, 2008.
"Debt policy, corporate taxes, and discount rates,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 225-254, July.
- Mark Grinblatt & Jun Liu, 2002. "Debt Policy, Corporate Taxes, and Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 9353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Liu, Jun, 2002. "Debt Policy, Corporate Taxes, and Discount Rates," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dx622kj, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:162-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Riis Flor, 2008. "Capital Structure and Assets: Effects of an Implicit Collateral," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(2), pages 347-373.
- Yue Cheng & Christopher J. Green, 2008. "Taxes And Capital Structure: A Study Of European Companies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(S1), pages 85-115, September.
- Schauten, M.B.J. & Spronk, J., 2006. "Optimal Capital Structure: Reflections on Economic and Other Values," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-074-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ji, Kan & Qian, Zongxin, 2015. "Does tax policy affect credit spreads? Evidence from the US and UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 318-329.
- Dangl, Thomas & Zechner, Josef, 2004. "Credit risk and dynamic capital structure choice," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 183-204, April.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2018.
"Does the debt tax shield distort ownership efficiency?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 299-310.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2010. "Does the Debt Tax Shield Distort Ownership Efficiency?," Working Paper Series 841, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 22 Sep 2017.
- Wang, Qin & Zhang, Jun, 2015. "Does individual investor trading impact firm valuation?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 120-135.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:57:y:2002:i:5:p:2045-2073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.