Citations for "Limit orders and the bid-ask spread"
by Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S. & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2009. "Order aggressiveness of institutional and individual investors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 533-546, November.
- Byun, Hae-Young & Hwang, Lee-Seok & Lee, Woo-Jong, 2011. "How does ownership concentration exacerbate information asymmetry among equity investors?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 511-534, November.
- Axel Groß‐KlußMann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2013.
"Predicting Bid–Ask Spreads Using Long‐Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(8), pages 724-742, December.
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2011. "Predicting Bid-Ask Spreads Using Long Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- BELTRAN, Helena & GIOT, Pierre & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2005.
"Commonalities in the order book,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beltran-Lopez, Héléna & Giot, Pierre & Grammig, Joachim G., 2009. "Commonalities in the order book," CFR Working Papers 09-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Helena, BELTRAN & Pierre, GIOT & Joachim, GRAMMIG, 2005. "Commonalities in the order book," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lorne N. Switzer & Haibo Fan, 2010. "Limit Orders, Trading Activity, and Transactions Costs in Equity Futures in an Electronic Trading Environment," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 11-35, April.
- Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat, 2002. "Tick size and quote revisions on the NYSE," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 391-410, October.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, .
"Liquidity Provision during Circuit Breakers and Extreme Market Movements,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
1-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, . "Liquidity Provision during Circuit Breakers and Extreme Market Movements," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David Abad & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "Estimating The Probability Of Informed Trading: Further Evidence From An Order-Driven Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-38, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- THIESSEN, Eric, 2000. "Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 701, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2001.
"Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2003. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," Discussion Paper Series dp321, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & KADAN, Ohad & KANDEL, Eugene, 2001. "Limit order book as a market for liquidity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 728, HEC Paris.
- Chakravarty, Sugato, 2001.
"Stealth-trading: Which traders' trades move stock prices?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 289-307, August.
- Sugato Chakravarty, 2002. "Stealth-Trading: Which Traders' Trades Move Stock Prices?," Finance 0201003, EconWPA.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Osler, Carol L. & Schmeling, Maik, 2010.
"Limit-order submission strategies under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2665-2677, November.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Carol L. Osler & Maik Schmeling, 2010. "Limit-Order Submission Strategies under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 3054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Garvey & Fei Wu, 2012. "Are informed traders reluctant to bear price risk or execution risk?," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 284-303.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2008.
"Local information in foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1383-1406, December.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2007.
"Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-357, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2010. "Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-128, February.
- Frino, Alex & Gerace, Dionigi & Lepone, Andrew, 2008. "Liquidity in auction and specialist market structures: Evidence from the Italian bourse," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2581-2588, December.
- Köksal, Bülent, 2010. "Participation strategy of the NYSE specialists to the posted quotes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 314-331, December.
- Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Moulton, Pamela C., 2012. "Earnings announcements and attention constraints: The role of market design," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 612-634.
- Erik Theissen, 2002. "Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Vo, Minh T., 2007. "Limit orders and the intraday behavior of market liquidity: Evidence from the Toronto stock exchange," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 379-396, 03.
- Panayides, Marios A., 2007. "Affirmative obligations and market making with inventory," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 513-542, November.
- Helena Beltran & Albert J. Menkveld, 2004. "Understanding limit order book depth: conditioning on trade informativeness," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 142, Econometric Society.
- Hollifield, Burton & Miller, Robert A. & Sandås, Patrik & Slive, Joshua, 2002. "Liquidity Supply and Demand in Limit Order Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rubio Irigoyen, Gonzalo & Martínez Sedano, Miguel Angel & Tapia, Mikel, 2002. "Understanding the ex-ante cost of liquidity in the limit order book: A note," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Anand, Amber & Chakravarty, Sugato & Martell, Terrence, 2005. "Empirical evidence on the evolution of liquidity: Choice of market versus limit orders by informed and uninformed traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 288-308, August.
- MacKinnon, Greg & Nemiroff, Howard, 2004. "Tick size and the returns to providing liquidity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-73.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," Caepr Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Velo, Gabriel G., 2014. "Precious Metals Under the Microscope: A High-Frequency Analysis," Working Papers on Finance 1409, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2009. "Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang, 2008. "Weather and intraday patterns in stock returns and trading activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1754-1766, September.