Intraday probability of informed trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henker, Thomas & Wang, Jian-Xin, 2006. "On the importance of timing specifications in market microstructure research," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 162-179, May.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2008.
"Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(2), pages 171-207, Spring.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades," Finance 0207017, EconWPA.
- Ellul, Andrew & Holden, Craig W. & Jain, Pankaj & Jennings, Robert, 2007. "Order dynamics: Recent evidence from the NYSE," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 636-661, December.
- Harrison Hong & Jiang Wang, 2000. "Trading and Returns under Periodic Market Closures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 297-354, February.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2017.
"Resolving the Spanning Puzzle in Macro-Finance Term Structure Models,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 511-553.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2015. "Resolving the Spanning Puzzle in Macro-Finance Term Structure Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 5187, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bauer, Michael D. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2015. "Resolving the spanning puzzle in macro-finance term structure models," Working Paper Series 2015-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 12 May 2015.
- Malinova, Katya & Park, Andreas, 2014. "The impact of competition and information on intraday trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 55-71.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability of informed trading; Market microstructure;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.