Citations for "The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations"
by Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2008.
"Acceptable reforms of agri-environmental policies,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(6), pages 847-883.
- Juutinen, Artti & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2013. "Landowners’ conservation motives and the size of information rents in environmental bidding systems," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 128-148.
- Leon-Santana, Miguel & Hernandez, Juan M., 2008. "Optimum management and environmental protection in the aquaculture industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 849-857, February.
- Philippe Delacote & Claire Montagné-Huck, 2012.
"Political consumerism and public policy: good complements against market failures?,"
- Delacote, Philippe & Montagné-Huck, Claire, 2012. "Political consumerism and public policy: Good complements against market failures?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 188-193.
- Conchita Ayerbe & Carmen Górriz, 2001. "The Effects of Environmental Regulations on the Productivity of Large Companies: An Empirical Analysis of the Spanish Case," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Kathleen Segerson & JunJie Wu, 2003.
"Nonpoint Pollution Control: Inducing First-best Outcomes through the Use of Threats,"
2003-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie, 2006. "Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 165-184, March.
- Khanna, Madhu, 2001. " Non-mandatory Approaches to Environmental Protection," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 291-324, July.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, .
"The Economics of Nonpoint Source Pollution,"
DEOS Working Papers
1233, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Anna Alberini & Kathleen Segerson, 2002. "Assessing Voluntary Programs to Improve Environmental Quality," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 157-184, June.
- P. Bontems & N. Turpin & Gilles Rotillon, 2003. "Acceptibility constraints and self-selecting agri-environmental policies," THEMA Working Papers 2003-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Juutinen, Artti & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Ylisirniö, Anna-Liisa, 2009. "Does a voluntary conservation program result in a representative protected area network?: The case of Finnish privately owned forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2974-2984, October.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2009.
"The Design of Voluntary Agreements in Oligopolistic Markets,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200907, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rinaldo Brau & Carlo Carraro, 2011. "The design of voluntary agreements in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 111-142, April.
- Terence Centner & Jeffrey Mullen, 2002. "Enforce Existing Animal Feeding Operations Regulations to Reduce Pollutants," Water Resources Management- An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 16(2), pages 133-144, April.
- Werner Hediger, 2003. "Alternative policy measures and farmers' participation to improve rural landscapes and water quality: A conceptual framework," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(III), pages 333-350, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Frondel, Manuel, 2002. "Assessing Voluntary Commitments: Monitoring is Not Enough!," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael, Delgado & Neha, Khanna, 2010. "Voluntary pollution abatement and regulation in the presence of a green market," MPRA Paper 25026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00505137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Tong Wang & David A. Hennessy, 2012. "Modeling Interdependent Participation Incentives: Dynamics of a Voluntary Livestock Disease Control Program," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp527, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2004. "The economic analysis of voluntary approaches to environmental protection. A survey," Working Paper CRENoS 200420, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Keith Brouhle & Donna Harrington, 2010. "GHG Registries: Participation and Performance Under the Canadian Voluntary Climate Challenge Program," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 521-548, December.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Khanna, Madhu & Nelson, Charles, 2005. "Welfare Impacts of Alternative Public Policies for Environmental Protection in Agriculture in an Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Framework," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19317, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wu JunJie & Wirkkala Teresa M., 2009. "Firms' Motivations for Environmental Overcompliance," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 399-433, June.
- Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Henson, Spencer J., 2004. "Quantifying The Impact Of Economic Incentives On Firms' Food Safety Responsiveness: The Case Of Red Meat And Poultry Processing Sector In Canada," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20419, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).