Citations for "An examination of foreign exchange risk under fixed and floating rate regimes"
by Westerfield, Janice Moulton
- Michael P. Leahy, 1991. "Determining foreign exchange risk and bank capital requirements," International Finance Discussion Papers 400, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael W. Brandt & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2001.
"Simulated Likelihood Estimation of Diffusions with an Application to Exchange Rate Dynamics in Incomplete Markets,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2002. "Simulated likelihood estimation of diffusions with an application to exchange rate dynamics in incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 161-210, February.
- Saadet Kasman & Duygu Ayhan, 2006. "Macroeconomic Volatility under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 37-58.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Carol L. Osler, 2002.
"Stop-loss orders and price cascades in currency markets,"
150, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Osler, Carol L., 2005. "Stop-loss orders and price cascades in currency markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 219-241, March.
- S. Brock Blomberg, 2001. ""Dumb And Dumber" Explanations For Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 187-216, November.
- Henri Loubergé, 1980. "Le risque de change existe-t-il?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(IV), pages 385-402, December.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Henri Loubergé, 1981. "Le rôle des anticipations dans la formation du cours de change à terme. Quelques réflexions et résultats supplémentaires," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1045-1073.
- Osler, Carol & Savaser, Tanseli, 2011.
"Extreme returns: The case of currencies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2868-2880, November.
- Han, Young Wook, 2007. "High frequency perspective on jump process, long memory property and temporal aggregation: Case of $-AUD exchange rates," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 248-262, March.
- Najand, Mohammad & Bond, Charlotte, 2000. "Structural models of exchange rate determination," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-27, January.
- Manuel Vega & JosÈ L. Alvarez, "undated". "Tipos de cambio flexibles y volatilidad: Las regularidades empÌricas de las observaciones diarias," Studies on the Spanish Economy 116, FEDEA.
- Gencay, Ramazan, 1999. "Linear, non-linear and essential foreign exchange rate prediction with simple technical trading rules," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 91-107, February.
- Henriksson, Roy. & Lessard, Donald R., 1982. "The efficiency of the forward exchange market : a conditional nonparametric test of forecasting ability," Working papers 1337-82., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 1998. "Monte Carlo inference in econometric models with symmetric stable disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-401, November.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Sabherwal, Sanjiv, 2002. "Forecasting exchange rates: Do banks know better?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 195-215.
- Robert Aliber, 1978. "The integration of National financial markets: A review of theory and findings," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(3), pages 448-480, September.
- Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D., 1997.
"Politics and exchange rate forecasts,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 189-205, August.
- Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Thomson, Mary E. & Onkal, Dilek, 2005. "Performance evaluation of judgemental directional exchange rate predictions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 473-489.
- Sukar, Abdul-Hamid & Hassan, Seid, 2001. "US exports and time-varying volatility of real exchange rate," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 109-119.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1993. "Does Central Bank Intervention Increase the Volatility of Foreign Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 4532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaehler, Jürgen, 1993. "On the modelling of speculative prices by stable Paretian distributions and regularly varying tails," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M., 1998. "Central bank intervention and exchange rate volatility1," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 161-190, February.
- Frain, John & Meegan, Conor, 1996. "Market Risk: An introduction to the concept & analytics of Value-at-risk," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/96, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Coppes, R. C., 1995. "Are exchange rate changes normally distributed?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 117-121, February.
- Cumperayot, Phornchanok & Kouwenberg, Roy, 2013. "Early warning systems for currency crises: A multivariate extreme value approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 151-171.