Citations for "A fundamental symmetry in international payment patterns"
by Grassman, Sven
- Charles Engel, 2003.
"Expenditure Switching and Exchange-Rate Policy,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 231-300
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia & Mehl, Arnaud, 2014. "Network effects, homogeneous goods and international currency choice: new evidence on oil markets from an older era," Working Paper Series 1651, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Mihailov, 2004.
"The Empirical Range of Pass-Through in US, German and Japanese Macrodata,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
44, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alexander Mihailov, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through to prices in macrodata: a comparative sensitivity analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 346-377.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon & Armand-Denis Schor, 1998. "The International Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1998-03, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Casper Vries, 1992. "On the design of invoicing practices in international trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-142, June.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2012.
"Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: a multicurrency investigation,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: A multi-currency investigation," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 138, pages 63–77.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E. V., 2012.
"Has the Euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?,"
Working Paper Series
1414, European Central Bank.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E.V., 2012. "Has the euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1551-1573.
- Jenny E. Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2011. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CAMA Working Papers 2011-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jenny Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Werner, S.E.V., 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," Discussion Paper 2010-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jon D. Kendall, 1991.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and International Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
3644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1981. "When does the J-Curve Have a J-Shape? A Reconsideration," Discussion Papers 473, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Kendall, Jon D., 1997.
"Pass-through of exchange rates and purchasing power parity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 237-261, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jon D. Kendall, 1994. "Passthrough of Exchange Rates and Purchasing Power Parity," NBER Working Papers 4842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Kendall, J.D., 1994. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Purchasing Power Parity," Papers 1994-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2015. "Strategic Currency Choice in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M., 1998.
"The Dollar Exposure of Japanese Companies,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 388-405, December.
- Kannan, Prakash, 2009.
"On the welfare benefits of an international currency,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 588-606, July.
- Prakash Kannan, 2007. "On The Welfare Benefits of an International Currency," IMF Working Papers 07/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Prakash Kannan, 2007. "On The Welfare Benefits Of An International Currency," 2007 Meeting Papers 29, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chris Milner & Paul Mizen & Eric Pentecost, 1996. "The impact of infra-European trade on sterling currency substitution," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 160-171, March.
- Yongding, Yu, 2014. "How Far Can Renminbi Internationalization Go?," ADBI Working Papers 461, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Claes, 1987. "Pricing Strategies and the Firm’s Exposure to Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Shocks," Working Paper Series 184, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ayoub Yousefi, 2000. "Merchandise Trade Balances of Less Developed Countries and Exchange Rate of the U.S. Dollar: Cases of Iran, Venezuela & Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 00002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2000.
- Yu, Yongding, 2012. "Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 366, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M., 2004. "Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-308, June.
- Bj�rn D�hring, 2008. "Hedging and invoicing strategies to reduce exchange rate exposure - a euro-area perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 299, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Wang, Xiangning & Zhao, Xing, 2014. "The invoicing currency choice model of export enterprises assuming joint utility maximization and analysis of the factors influencing selection," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-42.
- Friberg, Richard, 1998. "In which currency should exporters set their prices?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-76, June.
- Peter Hooper, 1976. "Forecasting U.S. export and import prices and volumes in a changing world economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 99, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Idil Goksel, 2004. "Does The Euro Have A Chance to Challenge The Dollar," Working Papers 0401, Izmir University of Economics.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1984. "The International Role of the Dollar: Theory and Prospect," NBER Chapters, in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 261-278 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Da Silva, J., 2007. "Currency Invoicing in International Trade : A Panel Data Approach," Discussion Paper 2007-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ayako Saiki, 2005. "Asymmetric Effect of Currency Union for Developing Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, July.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Schwarz, Thomas V. & Szakmary, Andrew C., 1995. "Seasonalities and intraday return patterns in the foreign currency futures market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 843-869, August.
- Straume, Hans-Martin, 2013. "Currency invoicing in Norwegian salmon export," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 2001. "The creation of the Euro and the role of the dollar in international markets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 17-36.
- Peter B. Clark, 1974. "The effects of recent exchange rate changes on the U.S. trade balance," International Finance Discussion Papers 52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).