Citations for "Eco-thermodynamics: economics and the second law"
by Ayres, Robert U.
- Buenstorf, Guido, 2000. "Self-organization and sustainability: energetics of evolution and implications for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 119-134, April.
- Eric Neumayer, 2000. "Beyond growth: against the misplaced focus on economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Dulbecco & Pierre Garrouste, 2004.
"Théorie de la dynamique économique. Une réévaluation de la tentative de Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(1), pages 5-29.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Pierre GARROUSTE, 2004. "Théorie de la dynamique économique : une réévaluation de la tentative de Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Özilgen, Mustafa & Sorgüven, Esra, 2011. "Energy and exergy utilization, and carbon dioxide emission in vegetable oil production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5954-5967.
- Jack Miller & Timothy J. Foxon & Steve Sorrell, 2016. "Exergy Accounting: A Quantitative Comparison of Methods and Implications for Energy-Economy Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-30.
- Mark Roseland & Maria Spiliotopoulou, 2016. "Converging Urban Agendas: Toward Healthy and Sustainable Communities," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-20, July.
- van Geldrop, Jan & Withagen, Cees, 2000. "Natural capital and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-455, March.
- Ukidwe, Nandan U. & Bakshi, Bhavik R., 2007. "Industrial and ecological cumulative exergy consumption of the United States via the 1997 input–output benchmark model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1560-1592.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 2011. "Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7896-7906.
- Pennekamp, Johannes, 2011. "Wohlstand ohne Wachstum: Ein Literaturüberblick," MPIfG Working Paper 11/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Foster, John, 2011. "Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 88-100.
- John Foster, 2010. "Energy, Aesthetics and Knowledge in Complex Economic Systems," Discussion Papers Series 404, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jeroen van den Bergh & John Gowdy, 2000. "Evolutionary Theories in Environmental and Resource Economics: Approaches and Applications," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 37-57, September.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 1998. "Evolutionary Theories in Environmental and Resource Economics: Approaches and Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-122/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:145-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Court & Florian Fizaine, 2015. "Estimations of very long-term time series of global energy return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil and gas productions," Working Papers 1510, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Florian Fizaine & Victor Court, 2016. "The energy-economic growth relationship: a new insight from the EROI perspective," Working Papers 1601, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Küçük, Kübra & Tevatia, Rahul & Sorgüven, Esra & Demirel, Yaşar & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2015. "Bioenergetics of growth and lipid production in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 503-510.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2004. "On the life cycle metaphor: where ecology and economics diverge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 425-438, April.
- Velásquez, H.I. & De Oliveira, S. & Benjumea, P. & Pellegrini, L.F., 2013. "Exergo-environmental evaluation of liquid biofuel production processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 97-103.
- Michael Huesemann, 2006. "Can Advances in Science and Technology Prevent Global Warming?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 539-577, May.
- Browne, David & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard, 2012. "Comparison of energy flow accounting, energy flow metabolism ratio analysis and ecological footprinting as tools for measuring urban sustainability: A case-study of an Irish city-region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 97-107.
- Genc, S. & Sorguven, E. & Ozilgen, M. & Aksan Kurnaz, I., 2013. "Unsteady exergy destruction of the neuron under dynamic stress conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 422-431.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- Huesemann, Michael H., 2001. "Can pollution problems be effectively solved by environmental science and technology? An analysis of critical limitations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 271-287, May.
- Clive L. Spash, 2013. "The Ecological Economics of Boulding's Spaceship Earth," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2013_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L., 2013. "The Ecological Economics of Boulding's Spaceship Earth," SRE-Discussion Papers 3919, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bastianoni, Simone & Coscieme, Luca & Pulselli, Federico M., 2016. "The input-state-output model and related indicators to investigate the relationships among environment, society and economy," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 325(C), pages 84-88.
- Rechberger, H. & Graedel, T. E., 2002. "The contemporary European copper cycle: statistical entropy analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 59-72, August.
- Hukkinen, Janne, 2003. "From groundless universalism to grounded generalism: improving ecological economic indicators of human-environmental interaction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 11-27, February.
- Kuznar, Lawrence A. & Frederick, William G., 2003. "Environmental constraints and sigmoid utility: implications for value, risk sensitivity, and social status," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 293-306, September.
- Bartus, Gábor, 2008. "Van-e a gazdasági tevékenységeknek termodinamikai korlátja?
[Is there a thermodynamic constraint on economic activity?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1010-1022.
- Victor Court & Pierre-André Jouvet & Frédéric Lantz, 2015. "Endogenous economic growth, EROI, and transition towards renewable energy," Working Papers 1507, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Remig, Moritz C., 2017. "Structured pluralism in ecological economics — A reply to Peter Söderbaum's commentary," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 533-537.
- Malghan, Deepak, 2011. "A dimensionally consistent aggregation framework for biophysical metrics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 900-909, March.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Entropy, limits to growth, and the prospects for weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 182-191, June.
- Agashichev, Sergei P. & El-Nashar, Ali M., 2005. "Systemic approach for techno-economic evaluation of triple hybrid (RO, MSF and power generation) scheme including accounting of CO2 emission," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1283-1303.
- Sorgüven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2012. "Energy utilization, carbon dioxide emission, and exergy loss in flavored yogurt production process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 214-225.
- Gillett, Stephen L., 2006. "Entropy and its misuse, I. Energy, free and otherwise," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 58-70, January.
- Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P., 2012. "Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) part 1: An overview of biophysical economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 152-157.
- Sorguven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2010. "Thermodynamic assessment of algal biodiesel utilization," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1956-1966.
- Velásquez-Arredondo, H.I. & De Oliveira Junior, S. & Benjumea, P., 2012. "Exergy efficiency analysis of chemical and biochemical stages involved in liquid biofuels production processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 138-145.
- Nagase, Yoko & Uehara, Takuro, 2011. "Evolution of population-resource dynamics models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 9-17.
- Lozada, Gabriel A., 2017. "The Hotelling Rule for Entropy-constrained Economic Growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 35-41.
- Sorgüven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2013. "Thermodynamic efficiency of synthesis, storage and breakdown of the high-energy metabolites by photosynthetic microalgae," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 679-687.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R., 2013. "A review on exergy analysis of industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 198-203.
- Liu, Zhicen & Koerwer, Joel & Nemoto, Jiro & Imura, Hidefumi, 2008. "Physical energy cost serves as the "invisible hand" governing economic valuation: Direct evidence from biogeochemical data and the U.S. metal market," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 104-108, August.
- Agudelo, Andrés & Valero, Antonio & Torres, César, 2012. "Allocation of waste cost in thermoeconomic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 634-643.
- Kaberger, Tomas & Mansson, Bengt, 2001. "Entropy and economic processes -- physics perspectives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-179, January.
- Sousa, Tania & Domingos, Tiago, 2006. "Is neoclassical microeconomics formally valid? An approach based on an analogy with equilibrium thermodynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 160-169, June.