Can Advances in Science and Technology Prevent Global Warming?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stuart Gaffin, 1998. "World Population Projections for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-170, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1998. "Eco-thermodynamics: economics and the second law," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-209, August.
- Greenhalgh, Geoffrey, 1990. "Energy conservation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 293-299, April.
- Trainer, FE, 1995. "Can renewable energy sources sustain affluent society?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1009-1026, December.
- Nebojša Nakićenović & Nadejda Victor & Tsuneyuki Morita, 1998. "Emissions Scenarios Database and Review of Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 95-131, December.
- Huesemann, Michael H., 2001. "Can pollution problems be effectively solved by environmental science and technology? An analysis of critical limitations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 271-287, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:539-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.