Can Advances in Science and Technology Prevent Global Warming?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huesemann, Michael H., 2001. "Can pollution problems be effectively solved by environmental science and technology? An analysis of critical limitations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 271-287, May.
- Trainer, FE, 1995. "Can renewable energy sources sustain affluent society?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1009-1026, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1998. "Eco-thermodynamics: economics and the second law," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-209, August.
- Greenhalgh, Geoffrey, 1990. "Energy conservation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 293-299, April.
- Nebojša Nakićenović & Nadejda Victor & Tsuneyuki Morita, 1998. "Emissions Scenarios Database and Review of Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 95-131, December.
- Stuart Gaffin, 1998. "World Population Projections for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-170, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:539-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.