Citations for "The Impact of Vintage and Survival on Productivity: Evidence from Cohorts of U.S. Manufacturing Plants"
by J. Bradford Jensen & Robert H. McGuckin & Kevin Stiroh
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Isgut, Alberto E., 2005.
"Learning-by-doing, learning-by-exporting, and productivity : evidence from Colombia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3544, The World Bank.
- Ana M. Fernandes & Alberto E. Isgut, 2005. "Learning-by-Doing, Learning-by-Exporting, and Productivity: Evidence from Colombia," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_018, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013.
"Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative Evidence from Manufacturing Industries,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2013-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- M. Grazzi & N. Jacoby & T. Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," Working Papers wp869, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," LEM Papers Series 2013/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sabourin, David & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impact de l'adoption des technologies de l'information et des communications de pointe sur la performance des entreprises du secteur de la fabrication au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2001174f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Compositional dynamics and the performance of the U.S. banking industry," Staff Reports 98, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John R. Baldwin & David Sabourin, 2002.
"Impact of the Adoption of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies on Firm Performance in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2002/1, OECD Publishing.
- Sabourin, David & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impact of the Adoption of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies on Firm Performance in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001174e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Barrios García, J.A. & Morales González, B., 2009. "Forma de tenencia de la vivienda y nivel educativo de los hijos en España: Evidencia microeconométrica/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 287 (30 Pág, Abril.
- McGuckin, Robert H. & Nguyen, Sang V., 2001.
"The impact of ownership changes: a view from labor markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 739-762, April.
- Robert H McGuckin & Sang V Nguyen, 2000. "The Impact of Ownership Changes: A View from Labor Markets," Working Papers 00-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Omar LICANDRO & Reyes MAROTO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004.
"Innovation, investment and productivity: evidence from Spanish firms,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2004/07, European University Institute.
- Omar Licandro, & Reyes Maroto & Luis A. Puch, . "Innovation, investment and productivity: Evidence from Spanish firms," Working Papers 2003-30, FEDEA.
- Coad, Alex & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Innovation and firm growth: Does firm age play a role?," Working Papers 2072/211886, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007.
"Modeling the Transition to a New Economy: Lessons from Two Technological Revolutions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 64-88, March.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2006. "Modeling the transition to a new economy: lessons from two technological revolutions," Staff Report 296, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Min Ouyang, 2005.
"The Scarring Effect of Recessions,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
205, Society for Computational Economics.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006.
"Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2005. "Life Expectancy, Human Capital, Social Security and Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Raymond Mataloni, Jr., 2011. "The Productivity Advantage and Global Scope of U.S. Multinational Firms," Working Papers 11-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"Plant-level determinants of total factor productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "Plant-level Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006," SERC Discussion Papers 0064, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2003.
"Trade policy, trade volumes, and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3064, The World Bank.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2007. "Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 52-71, March.
- Weber, Henning, 2013. "Learning By Doing in New Firms and the Optimal Rate of Inflation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79761, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Øivind A. Nilsen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka & Terje Skjerpen, 2009. "Lumpy investments, factor adjustments, and labour productivity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 104-127, January.
- David Rigby & Jurgen Essletzbichler, 2000. "Impacts of Industry Mix, Technological Change, Selection and Plant Entry/Exit on Regional Productivity Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 333-342.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007.
"What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- C. Praag & Peter Versloot, 2007. "What is the value of entrepreneurship? A review of recent research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 351-382, December.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & Versloot, Peter H., 2007. "What Is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," IZA Discussion Papers 3014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andy Atkeson & Pat Kehoe, 2002.
"The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 606, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The Transition to a New Economy After the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 8676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min Ouyang, 2006. "Plant Life Cycle and Aggregate Employment Dynamics," Working Papers 050632, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006.
"Firm Productivity in Bangladesh Manufacturing Industries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3988, The World Bank.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2008. "Firm Productivity in Bangladesh Manufacturing Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1725-1744, October.
- Ana Fernandes, 2002. "Trade Policy, Trade Volumes and Plant-Level Productivity in Colombian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 847, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2005.
"Modeling and Measuring Organization Capital,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 1026-1053, October.
- Michael Gort & Seong-Hoon Lee, 2003. "Managerial Efficiency, Organizational Capital and Productivity," Working Papers 03-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Licandro, Omar & Maroto Illera, María Reyes & Puch, Luis, 2005.
"Innovation, Machine Replacement and Productivity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Noah Stoffman, 2013. "Technological Innovation: Winners and Losers," NBER Working Papers 18671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Firm lifecycles and evolution of industry productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1080-1098.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2004.
"Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 175-203, 06.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, . "Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 2002-09, FEDEA.
- Peter Thompson, 2008. "Learning by Doing," Working Papers 0806, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina Emm & Jayant Kale, 2006. "Efficiency Implications of Corporate Diversification: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers 06-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maliranta, Mika, 1998. "Factors of Productivity Performance by Plant Generation:Some findings from Finnish manufacturing," Discussion Papers 634, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego, 2010. "E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 299-305, August.
- TOKUI Joji & INUI Tomohiko & Young Gak KIM, 2008. "Embodied Technological Progress and the Productivity Slowdown in Japan," Discussion papers 08017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).