Citations for "Investigating Cyclical Asymmetries"
by Randal Verbrugge Randal Verbrugge
- W A Razzak, 1998. "Business cycle asymmetries and the nominal exchange rate regimes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/4, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Melvin J. Hinich & Philip Rothman, "undated".
"A Frequency Domain Test of Time Reversibility,"
9706, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Alisdair McKay & Ricardo Reis, 2006.
"The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions,"
NBER Working Papers
12400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2008. "The brevity and violence of contractions and expansions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 738-751, May.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2006. "The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Coccia, 2010. "Positive and negative stress in business cycle behaviour," CERIS Working Paper 201001, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Lamey, L. & Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Steenkamp, J-B.E.M., 2005. "The Impact of Business-Cycle Fluctuations on Private-Label Share," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-061-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dufrenot, Gilles & Mignon, Valerie & Peguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2004.
"Business cycles asymmetry and monetary policy: a further investigation using MRSTAR models,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-71, January.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2004. "Business Cycles Asymmetry and Monetary Policy: A Further Investigation using MRSTAR Models," Post-Print halshs-00390154, HAL.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola, 2003.
"On detrending and cyclical asymmetry,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 271-289.
- Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta & John W. Muteba Mwamba, 2016. "Are Housing Price Cycles Asymmetric? Evidence from the US States and Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 201635, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Ferraro, 2014. "The Asymmetric Cyclical Behavior of the U.S. Labor Market," 2014 Meeting Papers 1104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard W P Holt, 2000. "Two Cheers for the Aggregated (S, s) Model!," ESE Discussion Papers 56, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012.
"A Greek wedding in SADC? - Testing for structural symmetry towards SADC monetary integration,"
201234, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mulatu F. Zerihun & Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue, 2014. "A Greek Wedding In SADC? Testing For Structural Symmetry Towards SADC Monetary Integration," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 16(2), pages 16-33.
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach & Stan Radchenko, 2004.
"The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics,"
Departmental Working Papers
200405, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 266, Society for Computational Economics.
- Almeida, Pedro Cameira de & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso, 2011.
"A assimetria dos ciclos económicos: Evidência internacional usando o teste triples
[The asymmetry of business cycles: International evidence using triples test]," MPRA Paper 35208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick J. Wilson & L.J. Perry, 2004. "Forecasting Australian Unemployment Rates using Spectral Analysis," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(4), pages 459-480, December.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "A cross-country investigation of macroeconomic asymmetries," Macroeconomics 9809017, EconWPA, revised 30 Sep 1998.
- Alicia Pérez Alonso, 2006.
"A Bootstrap Approach To Test The Conditional Symmetry In Time Series Models,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2006-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Perez-Alonso, Alicia, 2007. "A bootstrap approach to test the conditional symmetry in time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3484-3504, April.
- Sensier, Marianne & Dick van Dijk, 2002.
"Short-term Volatility versus Long-term Growth: Evidence in US Macroeconomic Time Series,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
164, Royal Economic Society.
- M Sensier & D van Dijk, 2001. "Short-term Volatility versus Long-term Growth: Evidence in US Macroeconomic Time Series," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 08, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Sensier, M. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2001. "Short-term volatility versus long-term growth: evidence in US macroeconomic time series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- M Sensier & D van Dijk, 2001. "Short-term Volatility Versus Long-term Growth: Evidence in US Macroeconomic Time Series," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Li, Shuyun May & Dressler, Scott, 2011. "Business cycle asymmetry via occasionally binding international borrowing constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Toshiya Ishikawa, 2004. "Technology Diffusion and Business Cycle Asymmetry," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_016, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Holt, Richard W P, 2000.
"Non-convexities, Asymmetries and Aggregate Investment Activity: Evidence for the UK,"
University of Manchester, vol. 68(0), pages 51-74, Supplemen.
- Richard W P Holt, 2000. "Non-Convexities, Asymmetries and Aggregate Investment Activity: Evidence for the UK," ESE Discussion Papers 57, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4364-4372, November.
- Veli Yilanci, 2012. "Investigating Asymmetries in Macroeconomic Aggregates of Central and Eastern European Economies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 223-229, February.
- Gilles DUFRENOT & Val=E9rie MIGNON & Anne PEGUIN-FEISSOLE, 2003. "Business cycles asymmetry and monetary policy: a further investigatio= n=20 using MRSTAR models," Macroeconomics 0309002, EconWPA.
- Steven Cook & Alan Speight, 2006. "International Business Cycle Asymmetry and Time Irreversible Nonlinearities," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(10), pages 1051-1065.
- David E. Giles & Chad N. Stroomer, 2004. "Identifying the Cycle of a Macroeconomic Time-Series Using Fuzzy Filtering," Econometrics Working Papers 0406, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Marian Vavra, 2012. "A Note on the Finite Sample Properties of the CLS Method of TAR Models," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1206, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- W.A. Razzak, 2001.
"Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 230-243, January.
- Weshah Razzak, 2001. "Triples Asymmetry Test for "Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence"," Computer Codes razzak01, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Dilip M. Nachane, 2011. "Selected Problems in the Analysis of Nonstationary & Nonlinear Time Series," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Sarvary, M. & Parker, P.M., 2003. "Weathering Tight Economic Times: The Sales Evolution Of Consumer Durables Over The Business Cycle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-046-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria, 2006. "Valuation ratios and price deviations from fundamentals," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2325-2346, August.
- Medhioub, Imed, 2007. "Asymétrie des cycles économiques et changement de régimes : cas de la Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 529-553, décembre.
- Cook, S., 2004. "On the Detection of Business Cycles Asymmetry in 22 Countries, 1870-1994," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "Investigating business cycle asymmetry for the G7 countries: Evidence from over a century of data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 583-591, October.
- Luke Hartigan, 2016. "Testing for Symmetry in Weakly Dependent Time Series," Discussion Papers 2016-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Inflation Asymmetries," Macroeconomics 9809018, EconWPA.