Citations for " The Empirical Analysis of Fiscal Illusion"
by Dollery, Brian E & Worthington, Andrew C
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "Does cabinet ideology matter for the structure of tax policies?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 620-635.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2015. "Tax structure and corruption: cross-country evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2013. "Do municipal mergers result in scale economies? Evidence from a German federal state," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 176, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 2003. "Tax perceptions and the demand for public expenditure: evidence from UK micro-data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 793-816, November.
- F. Forte, 1997. "The measurement of 'fiscal burden' on GDP instead than on national net value added produced: a chapter in fiscal illusion," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 337-375.
- Dash, Bharatee Bhusana & Raja, Angara V., 2012. "Political Determinants of the Allocation of Public Expenditures: A Study of the Indian States," Working Papers 12/101, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bev Dahlby, 2011.
"The marginal cost of public funds and the flypaper effect,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 304-321, June.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and the Flypaper Effect," Working Papers 2009-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2010.
- Jungbu Kim, 2010. "Political Institutions and Public R&D Expenditures in Democratic Countries," Working Papers EMS_2010_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008.
"Tax Salience, Voting, and Deliberation,"
08-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Tax Salience, Voting, and Deliberation," Working Papers 2009-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2009. "Tax Salience, Voting, and Deliberation," NRN working papers 2009-25, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Christian Schubert, 2014. "Behavioral Political Economy: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4988, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lucie Sedmihradská & Jakub Haas, 2013.
"Budget Transparency and Fiscal Performance: Do Open Budgets Matter?,"
University of Finance and Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 109-122.
- Sedmihradská, Lucie & Haas, Jakub, 2012. "Budget transparency and fiscal performance: Do open budgets matter?," MPRA Paper 42260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno, 2000. "A schema-theoretic approach to politicians' definitions of tax issues," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 21-41, February.
- Dell'Anno, Roberto & Dollery, Brian, 2012.
"Comparative fiscal illusion: A fiscal illusion index for the European Union,"
42537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell’Anno & Brian Dollery, 2014. "Comparative fiscal illusion: a fiscal illusion index for the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 937-960, May.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005.
"Testing the Mill hypothesis of fiscal illusion,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Bwire, Thomas & Morrissey, Oliver & Lloyd, Tim, 2013. "Foreign aid, public sector and private consumption: A cointegrated vector autoregressive approach," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aidan Vining & Anthony Boardman, 2014. "Self-interest Springs Eternal: Political Economy Reasons why Public-Private Partnerships Do Not Work as Well as Expected," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(3), pages 17-23, October.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 1999. "Fiscal illusion and the demand for government expenditures in the UK," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 687-704, November.
- Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2013.
"Tax decentralization and local government size,"
Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 183-205, October.
- Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2010. "Tax Decentralisation and local Government size," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0123, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bharatee Dash & Angara Raja, 2013. "Do political determinants affect the size and composition of public expenditure? A study of the Indian states," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 293-317, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999.
"Fiscal Federalism and Government Size in Transition Economies; The Case of Moldova,"
IMF Working Papers
99/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiz De Mello, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and government size in transition economies: the case of Moldova," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 255-268.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Wallace E. Oates, 2012. "On Fiscal Illusion and Ricardian Equivalence in Local Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 18040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buehn, Andreas & Dell'Anno, Roberto & Schneider, Friedrich, 2012.
"Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?,"
42531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Buehn & Roberto Dell'Anno & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," Economics working papers 2013-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Antti Moisio, 1998. "The effects of change in grants-in-aid regime and cuts on grants on municipalities' expenditures in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa98p296, European Regional Science Association.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Andrew Abbott & Philip Jones, 2013. "Procyclical government spending: a public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 243-258, March.
- Andrew Worthington & Brian Dollery, 2000. "Efficiency Measurement in the Local Public Sector: Econometric and Mathematical Programming Frontier Techniques," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 078, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2009.
"E-ZTAX: Tax Salience and Tax Rates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 969-1010, August.
- Peter Haug, 2009. "Shadow Budgets, Fiscal Illusion and Municipal Spending: The Case of Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "On the origins and main consequences of fiscal illusion. a short tribute to a big Economist: James Buchanan," MPRA Paper 60240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- F. Forte, 1997. "The measurement of 'fiscal burden' on GDP instead than on national net value added produced: a chapter in fiscal illusion," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 337-375.
- Mark McGillivray & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid fungibility in Assessing Aid: red herring or true concern?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 413-428.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Rebecca K. Simonsen, 2013. "Homeowners, Renters and the Political Economy of Property Taxation," Working papers 2013-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.