Budget Transparency and Fiscal Performance: Do Open Budgets Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sedmihradská, Lucie & Haas, Jakub, 2012. "Budget transparency and fiscal performance: Do open budgets matter?," MPRA Paper 42260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Joumard & Per Mathis Kongsrud & Young-Sook Nam & Robert Price, 2004. "Enhancing the Cost Effectiveness of Public Spending: Experience in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 109-161.
- Dollery, Brian E & Worthington, Andrew C, 1996. " The Empirical Analysis of Fiscal Illusion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 261-297, September.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Fiscal Transparency and Economic Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 05/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Rose, Shanna, 2010. "Institutions and Fiscal Sustainability," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(4), pages 807-837, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget transparency; fiscal performance; Open Budget Index;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prf:journl:v:7:y:2013:i:2:p:109-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Hakenova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vsfspcz.html .