A Large Central Bank Balance Sheet? The Role of Interbank Market Frictions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2015.
"Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 263-313, January.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonso, 2010. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2010 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 20419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonson, 2011. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2011 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Afonso, Gara M. & Lagos, Ricardo, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," Working Papers 710, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Afonso, Gara & Lagos, Ricardo, 2012. "Trade dynamics in the market for federal funds," Staff Reports 549, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Roc Armenter & Benjamin Lester, 2017.
"Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 212-235, January.
- Armenter, Roc & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation," Working Papers 16-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andrew G. Atkeson & Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2015. "Entry and Exit in OTC Derivatives Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 2231-2292, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas Altermatt, 2019. "Bank lending, financial frictions, and inside money creation," ECON - Working Papers 325, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank balance sheet; interbank market; search and matching frictions; reserves; zero lower bound;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2018-10-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc18:181632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.