Bank lending, financial frictions, and inside money creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Thomas M. Eisenbach & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "Macroeconomics with Financial Frictions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000384, David K. Levine.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Lukas Altermatt, 2017. "Inside money, investment, and unconventional monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 247, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2019.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Monnet, Cyril, 2008.
"Monetary policy in a channel system,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1067-1080, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monet, 2006. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," IEW - Working Papers 295, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy in a channel system," Working Papers 08-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2007. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1929, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(4-5), pages 1147-1186, April.
- Thaler, Dominik, 2018. "A Large Central Bank Balance Sheet? The Role of Interbank Market Frictions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181632, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Faure, Salomon & Gersbach, Hans, 2016. "Money creation and destruction," CFS Working Paper Series 555, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Camera, Gabriele & Waller, Christopher, 2007.
"Money, credit and banking,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 171-195, July.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "Money, Credit and Banking," IEW - Working Papers 219, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera, 2004. "Money, Credit, and Banking," 2004 Meeting Papers 473, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2005. "Money, Credit and Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2012. "Liquidity, Monetary Policy, and the Financial Crisis: A New Monetarist Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2570-2605, October.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher Waller, 2014.
"Floor Systems for Implementing Monetary Policy: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 523-542, July.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Floor systems for implementing monetary policy: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic," ECON - Working Papers 121, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2013.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2015. "Exit Strategies and Trade Dynamics in Repo Markets," Working Papers 2015-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Cyril Monnet & Daniel R. Sanches, 2015. "Private Money and Banking Regulation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(6), pages 1031-1062, September.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2013. "Banking: A New Monetarist Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 636-662.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2018. "Payments, credit and asset prices," BIS Working Papers 734, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy transmission; open market operations; channel system; interest rate pass-through;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-06-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2019-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2019-06-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-06-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.