Exit Strategies and Trade Dynamics in Repo Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roc Armenter & Benjamin Lester, 2017.
"Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 212-235, January.
- Armenter, Roc & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation," Working Papers 16-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Benjamin Lester & Roc Armenter, 2015. "Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Normalization," 2015 Meeting Papers 586, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grossmann-Wirth, V. & Vari, M., 2016. "Sortie de taux bas en situation d’excédent de liquidité : l’expérience de la Réserve fédérale américaine," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 206, pages 41-50.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc, 2018. "Liquidity in the repo market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-22.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc & Müller, Benjamin & Steiner, Luzian, 2017. "The Liquidity Coverage Ratio and security prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 292-311.
- Lukas Altermatt, 2019. "Bank lending, financial frictions, and inside money creation," ECON - Working Papers 325, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Zion Gorgi, 2016. "How to monitor the exit from the Eurosystem's unconventional monetary policy: Is EONIA dead and gone?," DNB Working Papers 504, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsexit strategies; money market; repo; monetary policy; interest rates;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-08-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2015-08-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FMK-2015-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-08-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2015-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.